Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My truck went into productions last week. For those who already got their maverick, how long did it take to go from the week of production to delivery? I heard 6 weeks, I hear 10 weeks. What’s the situation? How long did it take to go from in production to delivered?

·
Registered
39 Posts
My Area 51 XLT FX4 w/Lux Package and sunroof was ordered on 8/7 and built on 12/4. It was shipped to Lordstown, Ohio, and has sat there for a week. That location is only 105 miles from my residence. It is scheduled to be delivered to my dealership between 1/6 and 1/12. I contacted my dealership today who verified my vehicles location and delivery date. They have not ruled out it could be delivered this week. To answer your question about production to delivery. I believe it's location, location, location with some luck. Don't forget extreme patience.

·
Registered
2 Posts
And?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Hi there. You stated that you ordered the following, "Cactus Grey XTL Hyrbrid with Lux Package (Spray-in Bedliner) ordered on 07/29/2021. Added moonroof on 01/19/2022. Still Waiting." Are you saying that you ordered a Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid with the Lariat Luxury Package? I ask because I'd like to order the standard XL (that comes standard with the Hybrid engine") model with the $3340 Lariat Luxury Package which includes the below items. Is this a "do-able" combination please from Ford (or do I have to order an XLT or Lariat to get the Lariat Luxury Package?

•Remote start
•Heated front seats, steering wheel
•8-speaker stereo
•Wireless device charging
•Adaptive cruise control
•Rear parking sensors
•Spray-in bed liner
•Bed lighting
•Trailer hitch receiver

Source: 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat: Premium Vibes, Small Truck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there. You stated that you ordered the following, "Cactus Grey XTL Hyrbrid with Lux Package (Spray-in Bedliner) ordered on 07/29/2021. Added moonroof on 01/19/2022. Still Waiting." Are you saying that you ordered a Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid with the Lariat Luxury Package? I ask because I'd like to order the standard XL (that comes standard with the Hybrid engine") model with the $3340 Lariat Luxury Package which includes the below items. Is this a "do-able" combination please from Ford (or do I have to order an XLT or Lariat to get the Lariat Luxury Package?

•Remote start
•Heated front seats, steering wheel
•8-speaker stereo
•Wireless device charging
•Adaptive cruise control
•Rear parking sensors
•Spray-in bed liner
•Bed lighting
•Trailer hitch receiver

Source: 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat: Premium Vibes, Small Truck
Is this a "do-able" combination? ----The XL with the Lariat Luxury Package

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think production is only a day or two. Its shipping the biggest delay.
My order of an XLT ecoboost has been in production since the 13th. Ford told me they would not send emails to individuals on progress. I got a rep who wasn't interested evidently. Isn't it shameful for Ford to expect consumers to wait such long times to buy a vehicle from them? 9 months, or longer is ridiculous, but given the time, war, covid, Putin, etc. I understand a bit, but getting very impatient, especially when production only takes a week or less.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My truck went into productions last week. For those who already got their maverick, how long did it take to go from the week of production to delivery? I heard 6 weeks, I hear 10 weeks. What’s the situation? How long did it take to go from in production to delivered?
I ordered my Maverick back in July of 2021, Just a bare bones model with a trailer hitch, bed liner, and electrical plug on the interior as add-ons. Almost 9 months later, no word on production or info from the dealer. I am a patient soul so I guess I'll just endure a little longer.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I ordered my Maverick back in July of 2021, Just a bare bones model with a trailer hitch, bed liner, and electrical plug on the interior as add-ons. Almost 9 months later, no word on production or info from the dealer. I am a patient soul so I guess I'll just endure a little longer.
I keep telling myself, no worries, no stress, or you will end up worse than before I ordered it. Nothing can be done to hurry it along, but Ford really needs to compensate for the long wait times. Afterall, it is Ford who is profiting, not the consumers.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Not a single response from dealer or Ford, even an email since you ordered in July of 2021? If so, I’m questioning did the dealer ACTUALLY order you your Maverick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, it was ordered (with a $500 deposit down) and I was told it was most assuredly on the production schedule. I called the dealership somewhere in January as was reassured of that same information.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts