Ford Maverick Forum banner

HOW LONG TO BUILD?

13K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  DCM26 
#1 · (Edited)
My truck went into productions last week. For those who already got their maverick, how long did it take to go from the week of production to delivery? I heard 6 weeks, I hear 10 weeks. What’s the situation? How long did it take to go from in production to delivered?

#4 ·
My Area 51 XLT FX4 w/Lux Package and sunroof was ordered on 8/7 and built on 12/4. It was shipped to Lordstown, Ohio, and has sat there for a week. That location is only 105 miles from my residence. It is scheduled to be delivered to my dealership between 1/6 and 1/12. I contacted my dealership today who verified my vehicles location and delivery date. They have not ruled out it could be delivered this week. To answer your question about production to delivery. I believe it's location, location, location with some luck. Don't forget extreme patience.

#23 ·
I reached my salesperson this morning and he told me that my 2022 Maverick Hybrid is on the production schedule. It has a building date of July 26th, 2022. That is just about a full year since it was ordered. I am curious as to how Ford will compensate all the frustrated customers who have been patiently waiting for their trucks to ship. 0% financing would be a nice start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.