Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to figure out how long I will have to wait?
I order my XLT hybrid 10/30/21.
I have received two emails, the first was thanks for your order, the second was sorry it's taking so long.
They said they will update me in the future.
I have never ordered or even had a brand new vehicle I have always bought lease returns.

Registered
I ordered my Maverick ecoboost Lariat FX/4 Tow pk, Aug 4 2021. Got Ford-o-Gram from Ford production date Nov 1 2021. Then Nov 14th. Then Dec 1. Arrived at Dealer Jan 14th 2022. Bought Jan 20th 2022. Traded my 2018 Challenger in on it. LOVE this TRUCK. It is worth the wait. getting 26-27 MPG. It's fun to drive too! 馃榾

Registered
I have received two emails, the first was thanks for your order, the second was sorry it's taking so long.
I have never ordered or even had a brand new vehicle I have always bought lease returns.
May I also add there is sooo much after market stuff for this truck already,it's unbelieveable! Have fun Maverick fan.

Registered
If my production date holds and it takes 6 weeks to ship, I hope to take delivery right around the 9 month mark for mine. But my order has several items that have had significant supply constraints, i.e. the "LUX Package". Still think it would've been better marketing to offer a trim above the Lariat with the Lux package as standard. May order a King Ranch badge for the tailgate...

• Haha
Reactions: MaverickMax

Registered
Carbonized Grey XLT Hybrid w/ lux pkg
I feel your pain. I ordered my XLT Hybrid on 7/14/21 (Reserved on 6/8/2021) and have yet to receive a production date/VIN or anything else for that matter.

Registered
I ordered the Lariat Hybrid Package with several add ins including spray in liner, rear power window, 360 copilot on 7/12/2022. Just picked up my car today! One day after my birthday!! Well worth the wait!

Registered
Better be a really wide grin with current gas prices.
I drive 95% highway, so I'm not too concerned as long as it stays below $10/gal. At the end of the day the Maverick gets significantly better economy than anything with similar utility.

How much is good old Trudeau getting for every litre ?

• Haha
Reactions: MaverickMax
1 - 20 of 39 Posts