Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

Registered
I ordered the Lariat Hybrid Package with several add ins including spray in liner, rear power window, 360 copilot on 7/12/2022. Just picked up my car today! One day after my birthday!! Well worth the wait!
Congrats and Happy Birthday! Keep us posted about your You and Maverick. Any pics?

Registered
Ordered XLT Cactus Grey Hybrid August 8th. In production this week. Made the order after ICU while I was in the hospital with Covid, very close to meeting my maker. Getting this truck is great in so many ways
Glad you recovered enough to come home. Enjoy your Maverick and your life. Keep us posted when you get it, okay?

Registered
Congrats and Happy Birthday! Keep us posted about your You and Maverick. Any pics?
Thanks for the Birthday wishes. Haven鈥檛 taken any money shots yet haha but I do have some to post! In love with this vehicle and haven鈥檛 even got started yet. The thing that has me grinning ear to ear is how you essentially get half of your gas back in electricity, meaning for every 40 miles 20 are pure electric it鈥檚 nuts!! I heard you get almost 600 with a full tank!
Automotive tire Plant Stairs Road surface Automotive exterior

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Plant Wheel

Car Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Car Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Speedometer

Registered
Thanks for the Birthday wishes. Haven鈥檛 taken any money shots yet haha but I do have some to post! In love with this vehicle and haven鈥檛 even got started yet. The thing that has me grinning ear to ear is how you essentially get half of your gas back in electricity, meaning for every 40 miles 20 are pure electric it鈥檚 nuts!! I heard you get almost 600 with a full tank! View attachment 3528
View attachment 3529
View attachment 3530
View attachment 3531
View attachment 3533
View attachment 3532
Love Area 51. Great pics. I found out after I ordered my Lariat Ecoboost that Ford and Toyota joined a venture to pioneer the hybrids systems we have today. The first fruits of those was the Prius. Ford decided to not to go Hybrid after things settled down in the economy back in the 2000's. They hit a HOME RUN with this Maverick! Especially your Maverick. Again keep us posted with any after market things you do, or places you travel to, your mileage etc. There are some great forums here to learn from as well. You can ask questions, too! The more I drive my Maverick, the more I like it. Just fun to drive, love the Lariat seats, so comfortable. Again Happy Birthday whatta B-day present, aye? Mine below :D
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light

Registered
Love Area 51. Great pics. I found out after I ordered my Lariat Ecoboost that Ford and Toyota joined a venture to pioneer the hybrids systems we have today. The first fruits of those was the Prius. Ford decided to not to go Hybrid after things settled down in the economy back in the 2000's. They hit a HOME RUN with this Maverick! Especially your Maverick. Again keep us posted with any after market things you do, or places you travel to, your mileage etc. There are some great forums here to learn from as well. You can ask questions, too! The more I drive my Maverick, the more I like it. Just fun to drive, love the Lariat seats, so comfortable. Again Happy Birthday whatta B-day present, aye? Mine below :D View attachment 3543
Best Birthday present ever! Appreciate you comments, and will do. Your maverick looking stunning itself, and the lariat seats are to die for love, love, love em!! I feel like the maverick community should ride around throwing up the upside down west side hand single for maverick pride 馃槀馃槀 next we need the ford goose then we get the top gun 馃槀馃槀馃槀

Registered
Fantastic. Gas mileage is incredible. The old adage of losing car value when you drive off the lot is out the window with a hybrid Maverick. Very much worth the wait.

View attachment 3554
Great looking truck Super. Did you know that Ford and Toyota went together in the early 2000's to build hybrids. They shared tech. Ford opted out, going wit turbo boosted engines, but Toyota built the Prius. Funny how Ford choose to go turbo...now Hybrid. Where Toyota went Hybrid and now Turbo(as in Tundra). Lets hope the Hybrid Maverick is as good as the Prius. Ford ecoboost's REQUIRE oil maintenance sooner than later. 3000 miles Maverick Fans! Turbos burn YOUR engine oil! I don't know much about the Hybrids yet. Just if Ford choose the Toyota/Ford co-op back in the day, the Maverick Hybrid should be a winner. Ijust wanted the FX/4>>>>or I would have bought your truck! Good for you!

Registered
Great looking truck Super. Did you know that Ford and Toyota went together in the early 2000's to build hybrids. They shared tech. Ford opted out, going wit turbo boosted engines, but Toyota built the Prius. Funny how Ford choose to go turbo...now Hybrid. Where Toyota went Hybrid and now Turbo(as in Tundra). Lets hope the Hybrid Maverick is as good as the Prius. Ford ecoboost's REQUIRE oil maintenance sooner than later. 3000 miles Maverick Fans! Turbos burn YOUR engine oil! I don't know much about the Hybrids yet. Just if Ford choose the Toyota/Ford co-op back in the day, the Maverick Hybrid should be a winner. Ijust wanted the FX/4>>>>or I would have bought your truck! Good for you!
I'm not sure this is true, Toyota developed the technology for this hybrid drive system, Ford just pays royalties to Toyota to use it. Toyota spent so much money developing the system that they license it out to other manufacturers to include Ford in order to recoup some of those costs. Ford DID redevelop the electric drive portion of the Maverick hybrid electric motors with special designed winds in the motors etc but it's still based on the original Toyota system (eCVT)

Registered
I'm not sure this is true, Toyota developed the technology for this hybrid drive system, Ford just pays royalties to Toyota to use it. Toyota spent so much money developing the system that they license it out to other manufacturers to include Ford in order to recoup some of those costs. Ford DID redevelop the electric drive portion of the Maverick hybrid electric motors with special designed winds in the motors etc but it's still based on the original Toyota system (eCVT)
Your right, it was in 2011, a joint venture to develop hybrid trucks. Me bad, the Prius was Toyota and much earlier.

Registered
Good for YOU! Send us pics, okay Charlie?
Still no pix, but already put 1000 miles on it in the past 6 days driving to Key West and back for work. Love it, except for it's lack of keyless ignition, sucky radio, and no alert in reverse when you're close to hitting something... that could be a problem after being used to that for so many years!!

Registered
I have 1100 miles on my Maverick Lariat. I do have the puh button start. I'm old fashioned, and old, so I prefer the key, but I wanted the seats of the Lariat.... Yes agree the radio is not up to snuff. But I still want a cd player. yeapers, I am that old. The back up alert i have never had, so I can't relate to that. What impresses me with this Maverick is the ride, handling, fuel mpg, and what it can do. I do wish the tailgate on the Maverick came standard with the easy lift and open. That would make me really happy. I have the strut ordered from Ford, but it is on backorder.:cautious:

Registered
I'm attempting to sort out how long I should pause?
I request my XLT cross breed 10/30/21.
I have gotten two Where To Buy High-Quality sarms messages, the first was much obliged for your request, the second was sorry it's taking such a long time.
They said they will refresh me later on.
I have never requested or even had a fresh out of the plastic new vehicle I have generally purchased rent returns.

Registered
Well hello polarbear, and welcome. I can tell you this, I enjoy my Maverick. No it isn't perfect, but it is the right vehicle for me, for what I wanted. I ordered my Maverick August 4th 2021, (bought Jan 20th 2022) thru my dealership, which was great. I'm getting 26-27 mpg for a Lariat FX/4. To me that is awesome! I believe this, your Maverick should be built before June or July, maybe that is just me, from what I have seen and read. Before Ford resumes taking orders. They have serious supply and quality issues with the Maverick. Mine was held four weeks for inspections. The Hybrid was such a success Ford wasn't prepared for the response of the huge demand for it. All the automakers are having trouble with supplies, but, I think Ford is doing the worst about it. I have had a Base 2-door Bronco Sasquatch V-6 Auto, with Tow and aux switches on order since July 2020. Ford told me to hang in there in feb, and kinda related that mine might be a '23. So I know the frustration. From what I have read from this forum, the hybrid owners are just amazed at the MPG. Good luck to you getting your crossbreed sooner. Keep us posted. Post pics of your new steed too, when you get it. We love to see what others purchased and what mods everyone does to them. BTW the Maverick is my first new Ford I have ever owned. (a life long Chevy Man, disgusted with poor quality issues and excuses from GM not getting repaired)

Registered
I'm trying to figure out how long I will have to wait?
I order my XLT hybrid 10/30/21.
I have received two emails, the first was thanks for your order, the second was sorry it's taking so long.
They said they will update me in the future.
I have never ordered or even had a brand new vehicle I have always bought lease returns.
Ordered mine in August and still waiting. Was told I have a build date on April 18. Hope so....

Registered
Ordered mine in August and still waiting. Was told I have a build date on April 18. Hope so....
Hope you get your Maverick sooner!!! 馃槂Just hauled a bunch of garden stuff soil and gravel today. The Truck squatted more than I thought it would but drove great! On the freeway at that too! 70mph! 10 bags ( 1 cubic ft) of gravel and 2 bags(1.5 cubic ft)of soil. It looked like rain or I would have posted pics. Will next time.

Registered
I picked-up my pickup on 4-4-2022. I ordered on 6-18-2021. So that is 290 days of incubation. Reservation was made on day of introduction (6-8-21) shortly after 5:00 AM.
Velocity Blue Lariat, Co-Pilot 360, Luxury Package, Protective Hood/Fender Film, Tailgate Lock, Both Mats. Here is hoping for a shorter wait time for everyone else.

Registered
Ordered 8/11. Built 2/21. Shipped 2/22. Got an email in early March saying it wouldn't be here until MAY 25. Picked it up at the dealership today. WOO HOO!!!
Lucky right there. ordered XL Oct,11, delivered March 21. It WAS a happy day though. I really like this truck. I'm ordering the Hybrid in August. No problem waiting 2 years for a newer truck then! My Maverick will be worth double by then. My EcoSport trade-in almost was. Insanity. Pure insanity. The Blue Oval kinda put the squeeze on this launch. 300,000 potential orders and 100,000 filled? No wonder FORD stock is getting bashed. Build it here Henry!

Registered
I'm trying to figure out how long I will have to wait?
I order my XLT hybrid 10/30/21.
I have received two emails, the first was thanks for your order, the second was sorry it's taking so long.
They said they will update me in the future.
I have never ordered or even had a brand new vehicle I have always bought lease returns.
So , what are your favorite options , can鈥檛 we just find you one?

21 - 39 of 39 Posts