Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up everybody - Ashton here. I just got out of the military back in June, since I’ve gotten home I’ve been in the market for a new truck. I ordered a Maverick on August 13th and spoke to the dealership yesterday. I was told and given this screenshot that Hybrids are 20-24 weeks out from the day you ordered. Not sure if that’s delivery or just when you get a VIN #.

The hybrid is what makes this truck for my wife and I, if I wanted an eco boost I’d just get a Ranger which are available now. Check this out and share with your dealers to verify.
Computer Personal computer Output device Communication Device Font

·
Registered
216 Posts
Probably build date/week which puts mine for 10/18 so tomorrow scheduling. Yeah
My XL AWD first of November so both mine could be scheduled tomorrow dbl yeah!

·
Registered
123 Posts
What’s up everybody - Ashton here. I just got out of the military back in June, since I’ve gotten home I’ve been in the market for a new truck. I ordered a Maverick on August 13th and spoke to the dealership yesterday. I was told and given this screenshot that Hybrids are 20-24 weeks out from the day you ordered. Not sure if that’s delivery or just when you get a VIN #.

The hybrid is what makes this truck for my wife and I, if I wanted an eco boost I’d just get a Ranger which are available now. Check this out and share with your dealers to verify. View attachment 1559
I don't know what I'm looking at here so I can't say what point your dealer is trying to make. Some people who ordered a hybrid already have build dates this month. A lot of people who have ordered hybrids expect to be notified tomorrow that their trucks are scheduled to be built next month.

·
Registered
216 Posts
What your looking at is production time
So 24 weeks from order to build of course this is an estimate and I found this on another site..its not mine😁

·
Registered
84 Posts
The hybrid is what makes this truck for my wife and I, if I wanted an eco boost I’d just get a Ranger which are available now.
lol When I read that, I had to look to make sure I wasn't reading my own post :) Totally agree... except that even if the Ranger were a hybrid, I don't like the front end styling on them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm hoping for inventory to be available by spring. I just can't bring myself to order something untried and unproven, I'll be relying on info from the early adopters before I buy. Even if it's a 10/10 on all fronts, I need to test drive before dropping the $.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm hoping for inventory to be available by spring. I just can't bring myself to order something untried and unproven, I'll be relying on info from the early adopters before I buy. Even if it's a 10/10 on all fronts, I need to test drive before dropping the $.
Yes. Those of us who ordered our preferred Mavericks will be able to inspect and drive them before purchasing. Our only advantages over your plan are that we'll get exactly what we want, we'll probably get ours before Mavericks hit the dealership lots, and we know upfront what our cost will be at purchase.

There's nothing wrong with waiting if that works best for your situation.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Mine came through thursday….order 7/27"…….build 10/25

·
Registered
77 Posts
I joined Mustang Club of America - $35/yr membership to gain access to Ford X-Plan pricing the same week i ordered mine. Members become eligible for X-plan pricing after 90 days of membership, so even if mine comes arrives at the dealer before Thanksgiving I probably wont take delivery until then to take advantage of the savings... I've already put down a deposit and was told by my sales person that if that ends up happening they will likely keep it in the showroom for people to fart in. kidding but probably some truth to that...

·
Registered
216 Posts
I joined Mustang Club of America - $35/yr membership to gain access to Ford X-Plan pricing the same week i ordered mine. Members become eligible for X-plan pricing after 90 days of membership, so even if mine comes arrives at the dealer before Thanksgiving I probably wont take delivery until then to take advantage of the savings... I've already put down a deposit and was told by my sales person that if that ends up happening they will likely keep it in the showroom for people to fart in. kidding but probably some truth to that...
Rumor has it the Maverick isn’t on the X-plan? Don’t know if it’s true tho

·
Registered
216 Posts
Reactions: 2cafn8d
1 - 13 of 13 Posts