Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a hybrid reservation I've been worried about the "hold" that was announced, but I think they might still be building them. Maybe it's just early orders, but here's why.

I got an email on 9/20 that my hybrid was "in production". Several days later I got an actual VIN. I haven't had an update since then but I would think that means it was actually built, but what do I know.

Registered
Mine went into production 8 days before it showed built. There's a chance it could be built today. My build week was 9/20 and it was built on 9/22.馃

Registered
As a hybrid reservation I've been worried about the "hold" that was announced, but I think they might still be building them. Maybe it's just early orders, but here's why.

I got an email on 9/20 that my hybrid was "in production". Several days later I got an actual VIN. I haven't had an update since then but I would think that means it was actually built, but what do I know.
What information does the order tracker give?
Ford Vehicle Order Tracking

Registered
They're just waiting to get the okay to buy (OKTB). Some September hybrid builds have started showing delivery dates for 3rd and 4th weeks of October, so the OKTB should be coming soon. I'd keep checking the tracker to see if your status changes.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FYI, I just emailed the dealer rep and asked if they knew anything, and they said my truck was built and is just waiting to be shipped, they believed.

Registered
Just received an email (10/2) that my XLT Hybrid has been rescheduled from the 8th November to the 29th of November.
Not happy.

Registered

There waiting for EPA mileage rating before they can ship the built Hybrids

Registered
There waiting for EPA mileage rating before they can ship the built Hybrids
with the delays coming in I鈥檓 wondering if there is more to it. Perhaps the EPA rating wasn鈥檛 good enough and a tweak needed to be made. Another idea is that there is a more serious problem they are finding a solution to.

Registered
Ordered an XLT hybrid with a Luxury package on 29th July. Still no production date/VIN#. Not happy.
(Rolling the dice) "Come on Ford, daddy needs his new truck !!"

Registered
I got the same email my got moved from 11/8 to 11/29 but I鈥檓 ok with that I know many others are still in limbo

1 - 20 of 39 Posts