Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just joined after placing my order on 11/01/2021. I see that I'm far back in line. Latest I heard from my dealer was that Hybrid deliveries will start in late Dec, more than likely in January. Does anyone know what their production volume is?
I ordered a Rivian for myself on 29th Nov 2018! Three years soon.
I need a truck by December, and Rivian appears to be nowhere near soon. So I ordered a Maverick. Jeez now it seems the Maverick might even take longer!
Does anybody have any insight?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey guys, I just joined after placing my order on 11/01/2021. I see that I'm far back in line. Latest I heard from my dealer was that Hybrid deliveries will start in late Dec, more than likely in January. Does anyone know what their production volume is?
I ordered a Rivian for myself on 29th Nov 2018! Three years soon.
I need a truck by December, and Rivian appears to be nowhere near soon. So I ordered a Maverick. Jeez now it seems the Maverick might even take longer!
Does anybody have any insight?
From Ford Media:

Maverick Hybrid is expected to start shipping in December with the first customer deliveries expected in January 2022 so required state and federal emissions certification can be completed.
Due to high demand, all Maverick Hybrid production for the 2022 model year is expected to be fully reserved by early November. Once all 2022 Maverick Hybrids have been reserved, ordering for Maverick Hybrid will close until reopening next summer.
Customers are still able to place orders for Maverick with the 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine, which is already on sale and off to a fast start with more on their way to dealers and customers nationwide.

The answer to the your volume question:

Keep in mind this production rate depends on the number of hours worked per week, shutdowns and parts availability.

From Ford:
Hermosillo has been top rated in the “Compact Premium Conventional” category in terms of productivity, taking an average of 20.78 hours to assemble a vehicle.

You do the math.

By the way, I ordered a Hybrid Lariat in June and don't expect to take delivery until Spring.

·
Registered
2012 Ford Escape
4 Posts
I ordered a basic xl hybrid in August, no accessories, still have not heard a word from Ford except to say my order was received. Hoping I get it before next summer! This is getting ridiculous

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ordered a basic xl hybrid in August, no accessories, still have not heard a word from Ford except to say my order was received. Hoping I get it before next summer! This is getting ridiculous
July 13 order and no word. Called Ford yesterday and said no VIN and no idea about priority code. I would need to verify with dealer. Dealer said no movement yet the other day. I'm guessing end of February delivery the earliest at this point. Hope to get it by end of March for some warm weather holiday time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts