Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
My hybrid was built last week and my estimated delivery is TBD. Word on the street is EPA approval and thus the OK for Ford to sell them isn't coming until December.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Received notice today from Ford my hybrid would not be coming until after the 1st of next year. They said dealer would give me a few of the fits accessories as a thanks for my patience. Not a happy camper.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yup, I expect the vast majority of people who ordered hybrids got the same canned email. reading between the lines - Hey Ford here, we can't get our act straight, so F U, but heres a couple of cheap chatzkes that ought to keep you happy. And - No - we are not telling you anything about our F ups - just sit there and wait!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yup, I expect the vast majority of people who ordered hybrids got the same canned email. reading between the lines - Hey Ford here, we can't get our act straight, so F U, but heres a couple of cheap chatzkes that ought to keep you happy. And - No - we are not telling you anything about our F ups - just sit there and wait!
Haha. Your translation is fantastic. But we have to wait,right?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts