Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my insurance company can't give me any idea if insurance premiums are higher or offer any discounts without a vin number on a hybrid vs gas engine ...each company i assume has different methods for a quote...age ...miles driven...value of vehicle...cost of repair etc....I'd really like know how much difference there will be in the maverick hybrid vs eco...but the lower cost of hybrid out the gate vs gas is going to help ....

·
Registered
44 Posts
You can get a quote as my “buddy” did...
Naughty guy pulled a VIN from a Maverick sitting at the dealer. Same model, engine and basic XLT equipment.
The company gave him a number that he said was not much higher from his current Farmers Insurance plan and he has a $500.00 deductible, multi car, good driver and his vehicles are garaged at home.
Just as an FYI
*** I don’t recommend his method of using a sitting vehicle VIN ✔
but he got what he needed and is proceeding with his order from Ford.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So my insurance company can't give me any idea if insurance premiums are higher or offer any discounts without a vin number on a hybrid vs gas engine ...each company i assume has different methods for a quote...age ...miles driven...value of vehicle...cost of repair etc....I'd really like know how much difference there will be in the maverick hybrid vs eco...but the lower cost of hybrid out the gate vs gas is going to help ....
Just ran a VIN from a hybrid and ecoboost maverick as similar of the one you want as you can find to get a QUOTE, that way it's accurate to numbers you will get since so many factors are involved.
Some like geico and root let you do it right from the app, just don't save the changes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts