Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled the trigger today and ordered my Hybrid XL. All the talk of limited supply on the 2022 hybrids got me a bit nervous. I am sure it's true, but it's also very effective marketing for those of us who were on the fence / waiting to see them in person.

I feel late to the game after reading about all these June orders still outstanding. I'm sure I'm in for a long wait now (salesman said it could be 5-7 months).

·
Registered
9 Posts
I pulled the trigger today and ordered my Hybrid XL. All the talk of limited supply on the 2022 hybrids got me a bit nervous. I am sure it's true, but it's also very effective marketing for those of us who were on the fence / waiting to see them in person.

I feel late to the game after reading about all these June orders still outstanding. I'm sure I'm in for a long wait now (salesman said it could be 5-7 months).
I also just pulled the trigger on my order as well for the same reason on Saturday 10/23. My salesman told me that the Ford rep had been in the day before and said the same thing. It's probably going to be late spring/early summer before we see any hybrids. So, although that stinks, at least it's consistent information. Which has been rare during this experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts