Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yep - I have a projected built date of the week of 29 November. The e-mail I got todays says:

The demand has been overwhelming for America's first standard hybrid truck. In fact, it's nearly sold out for the 2022 model year. Luckily there's already one with your name on it, and we're doing everything to build through the queue as quickly as possible. Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yesterday (Thursday October 21st) I received my Ford Maverick Build Date email confirmation and Vin # whilst drinking a cup of coffee at 8:50 a.m. PST

It is scheduled for December 13th and is an
Alto Blue XLT Hybrid. Luxury with Lumens Bed Lights that was ordered/confirmed on June 21st.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yesterday (Thursday October 21st) I received my Ford Maverick Build Date email confirmation and Vin # whilst drinking a cup of coffee at 8:50 a.m. PST

It is scheduled for December 13th and is an
Alto Blue XLT Hybrid. Luxury with Lumens Bed Lights that was ordered/confirmed on June 21st.

Four months to the day, very exciting!
My down payment keeps getting bigger is what I kept telling myself.
Good luck next Thursday everyone, it will happen when you least expect it.
Was just online with Ford since I was getting a little concerned that I haven't been getting the emails folks talk about, and on my confirmation email it says Dear Someone Else - not my name.

anyway, they have my order (twice - I changed it between the original 6/23 date and about July1) and my phone and email address. Like most everyone else, it's in limbo. Ford told me what everyone is hearing - they have approval to build the hybrid engine in Dec and begin shipping in January. I mentioned that some folks with hybrid models have received build dates and VINs, and she said "this is the first I'm hearing of that", which is surprising. Well, with a little luck, maybe I'll see mine 6 months after placing the order...

Hybrid XLT\LUX\Floor Mats\Area 51\June 23 confirmation

·
Registered
84 Posts
Today Ford informed me by email that my XLT Lux Hybrid previously scheduled for December 13th now has a new Build Date: January 3rd.
Ordered on June 21st. The saga continues.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Today Ford informed me by email that my XLT Lux Hybrid previously scheduled for December 13th now has a new Build Date: January 3rd.
Ordered on June 21st. The saga continues.
My XLT Lux was first scheduled the first week of November, then rescheduled to the last week of November. Well, that week is now gone and my truck is not yet in production and I've not received any updates from Ford.
My patience is wearing thin. I'm generally pretty laid back, but when someone tells me they are going to do something, well, I expect them to do it or have a very good reason for changing. In this case I have neither.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My XLT Lux was first scheduled the first week of November, then rescheduled to the last week of November. Well, that week is now gone and my truck is not yet in production and I've not received any updates from Ford.
My patience is wearing thin. I'm generally pretty laid back, but when someone tells me they are going to do something, well, I expect them to do it or have a very good reason for changing. In this case I have neither.
When did you order. I ordered a bare Bones XLT 8/18/21, thinking a simple build (no ups, no extras) would move through the process fairly quickly. To date I have not received a schedule date. I'm wondering how Long it takes to get a schedule date.

·
Registered
338 Posts
When did you order. I ordered a bare Bones XLT 8/18/21, thinking a simple build (no ups, no extras) would move through the process fairly quickly. To date I have not received a schedule date. I'm wondering how Long it takes to get a schedule date.
Well, a schedule date doesn't seem to mean much anyway. I ordered July 2nd.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have no confirmation for a build date and I ordered my Maverick XLT in early September. As a courtesy Ford should at least keep prospective customers in the loop. ;)
I received a notice that my Maverick is Scheduled for production to be built the week of 1/17/22 last Thursday. I ordered it 7/05/21. Unless you ordered a Eco Boast truck, I dought if you'll see your truck before May.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Anyone know how I can find my Order Number? I have my Vin # but can’t track without the order #, thank you 👍🏻

·
Registered
84 Posts
Today is my build day, rescheduled from December 13th. My order was confirmed 6/21
I checked and it’s says being built and saw my window sticker. No price change. Home stretch people. Stay frosty ⛄

XLT Luxury Pckg
Hybrid
Lumens Bed Lights
Alto Blue
That’s it, nothing else.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts