Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
'22 XLT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've checked my vehicle on the Ford Tracking site with vin and dealer order number. My order has the XLT Lux Pkg but it only shows the 300A under packages. Under accessories it shows a few things that are part of the XLT Lux Pkg (Bed tie down rails, trailer hitch receiver, Power seats, spray in bed liner). But it doesn't show other things that come with the Lux Pkg (heated seats/ mirrors, inverter, led bed lighting, etc.)
Should I be worried? Call my dealer, which has there head under a rock when I ask for any information. I also can't see the "window sticker". The link doesn't do anything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've checked my vehicle on the Ford Tracking site with vin and dealer order number. My order has the XLT Lux Pkg but it only shows the 300A under packages. Under accessories it shows a few things that are part of the XLT Lux Pkg (Bed tie down rails, trailer hitch receiver, Power seats, spray in bed liner). But it doesn't show other things that come with the Lux Pkg (heated seats/ mirrors, inverter, led bed lighting, etc.)
Should I be worried? Call my dealer, which has there head under a rock when I ask for any information. I also can't see the "window sticker". The link doesn't do anything.
Can you post your VIN #? I should be able to look up a window sticker for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here it is - 3FTTW8E35NRA81386
Is there a different website or what? I'd like to know how you plan on getting it.
No public website. I work at a Ford dealership, so I can look it up in Ford's system. Nothing is coming up right now, which means it is probably too early. Window sticker won't be generated until it is "invoiced" - maybe a week or two before your build date. Do you know when your build date is? (I can't look up that info on vehicles not ordered at our dealership).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts