Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turned around to go check it out . And it looked so good that I took a motorcycle ride over to my local Hyundai dealer. But there wasn’t any there .
Anyway from what i saw it did not look like it was a tiny little unibody truck . And it did have a broad look to it . definitely a competitor for the maverick . I still need to check it out better and take it for a test drive before I give it a thumbs up or thumbs down .

·
Registered
44 Posts
Cruising by the local Ford/Hyundai dealership looking for a sneak peek at a Maverick I can’t help but notice the 3 Santa Cruz‘s they have had on the lot. In the past two weeks, they have sold one and the ADM has dropped from 10k down to $2000.00 so they are available . I still have not spotted the lil’ Ford hanging around the shop or back lot.........
I will keep checking the dealership and hit the Maverick siting jackpot.

Hyundais can be had so I will give them that. Production is up and running then hitting the market.....
The Santa Cruz that sold was a dark solid grey.... They have a white unit out front now. I can’t recall the third color.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cruising by the local Ford/Hyundai dealership looking for a sneak peek at a Maverick I can’t help but notice the 3 Santa Cruz‘s they have had on the lot. In the past two weeks, they have sold one and the ADM has dropped from 10k down to $2000.00 so they are available . I still have not spotted the lil’ Ford hanging around the shop or back lot.........
I will keep checking the dealership and hit the Maverick siting jackpot.

Hyundais can be had so I will give them that. Production is up and running then hitting the market.....
The Santa Cruz that sold was a dark solid grey.... They have a white unit out front now. I can’t recall the third color.
I was going to go for a 35 mile ride to a Hyundai dealer that had four Santa cruz’s on their lot . But when I check them out inline , all four where over $41,000 grand . So I didn’t waste the gas !

·
Registered
151 Posts
I turned around to go check it out . And it looked so good that I took a motorcycle ride over to my local Hyundai dealer. But there wasn’t any there .
Anyway from what i saw it did not look like it was a tiny little unibody truck . And it did have a broad look to it . definitely a competitor for the maverick . I still need to check it out better and take it for a test drive before I give it a thumbs up or thumbs down .
Went with a friend to test drive the Santa Cruz at the local dealership about 3 weeks ago. The one we drove was nice but was definitely missing some features that I personally care about. But it drove great, and it had plenty of acceleration. It just gets crappy gas mileage. The model we saw was over $37k but had no rear seat amenities, no center armrest/cup holders, no charging ports, etc. That trunk under the truck bed is pretty cool though. If the Santa Cruz was available as a hybrid at maybe $30k, it might be more of a contender for me.

But it doesn't, so it's not.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Every time I see a Santa Cruze from the back the thing looks hideous to me, not sure why.
And I’m not normally one who cares about looks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts