Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
One of my favourite cars ever (and presumably Ford as well, hence the orange trim) was a 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber.

I believe that similar striping should be possible with this new Maverick. I plan to use automotive vinyl on the tailgate to highlight the MAVERICK etching and make the bull head similar to the original badging - the actual badge will be mounted on the dash somewhere

·
Registered
139 Posts
You could always do an emblem overlay once they're available. They're very popular with the Subaru crowd. Less hassle and easy to remove for resale. I'll probably go this route once people start making them. I'm sure the bull horns will make for a sweet design.

Here's a bunch of examples:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Please send emblem pictures. I found this one. Can you buy this from the maker of this picture as a metal badge emblem?
You can use Inkscape to trace the image and either import it to 3d print a badge out of PETG (heat resistant) and paint it, or pay to have it laser cut out of some material. You could also just use that traced bitmap (saved as an .svg) to use a CriCut to cut out a vinyl sticker.

Reactions: MavF70

·
Registered
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS
21 Posts
You could always do an emblem overlay once they're available. They're very popular with the Subaru crowd. Less hassle and easy to remove for resale. I'll probably go this route once people start making them. I'm sure the bull horns will make for a sweet design.

Here's a bunch of examples:

Thank you for sharing that, I'm honestly jealous of them now lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts