Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. What's the outlook on fitting infant seats in the rear of the Maverick? Any concern? I haven't really seen this discussed anywhere. Or for example, a Ranger which presumably has a larger second row, are there any issues there that would foreshadow a problem with the Maverick?

I'm on the cusp of placing my Maverick order, but this popped up and would be a deal breaker for me.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll be putting one in mine assuming I like it in general. In terms of dimensions, I'm losing about 3 inches of space for rear legroom coming from a Civic but otherwise I think it should be fine. Really depends on which side you're putting it on and how tall the people sitting up in front of them will be.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The rear seat in my son's Prius C is smaller than the Maverick's. He has a front facing seat behind the driver and a rear facing behind the passenger (both Gracos, I believe). It works somehow - so I know it's possible.

·
Registered
137 Posts
You could always put the rear facing car seat in the middle as well. That's what we do for my wife's Civic. Provides more space and is supposedly the safest spot to put it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts