Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video was posted last night.

Main takeaway: according to a document sent to Ford dealers Ford plans to have all Maverick hybrid orders placed by 10/21/21 scheduled for production before end of March.

I hope it's true, I can live with this rather than having no idea when.

Hope this help -

·
Registered
76 Posts

Main takeaway: according to a document sent to Ford dealers Ford plans to have all Maverick hybrid orders placed by 10/21/21 scheduled for production before end of March.

Hope this help -
Thanks. I haven't heard anything officially since I ordered on Sep. 16.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Be carefull here. Ford worded this very carefully. All of the units will be "scheduled" for production, but that production date may well be much later than March!

·
Registered
11 Posts

Hope this help -
CRAP --I ordered my Maverick October 22nd . . . . no joke!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ordered first week of July and still waiting. Just got production week information last week, early April. Talked to my dealership and they said it would most likely not arrive at the dealership until early May. 10 month wait, and I’m sure it will be worth every minute of it once I take delivery.
Hang in there everyone. Preorders take time and a pandemic full of supply chain issues and delays are not helping. If you have a reservation, you will get your vehicle eventually.

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
329 Posts
CRAP --I ordered my Maverick October 22nd . . . . no joke!
I ordered mine exactly 3 weeks after you, and was told at that time it would be May. I called dealer early this month asking for an update, and was told he didn't have one, but to call back in another month, and he may be able to give one.

·
Registered
2022 First edition Hybrid area 51 ordered July 10 2021
18 Posts
Ordered first week of July and still waiting. Just got production week information last week, early April. Talked to my dealership and they said it would most likely not arrive at the dealership until early May. 10 month wait, and I’m sure it will be worth every minute of it once I take delivery.
Hang in there everyone. Preorders take time and a pandemic full of supply chain issues and delays are not helping. If you have a reservation, you will get your vehicle eventually.
I ordered a fully loaded Hybrid First edition on July20 Have heard nothing from Ford! Yesterday 2-24 my dealer called, and he told me Ford contacted him and said if I want to get my truck earlier, I will have to drop the spray in bedliner, the tonneau cover, and the lux package which would get rid of the first edition package. I told him to tell Ford to go to hell I want what I ordered.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered a fully loaded Hybrid First edition on July20 Have heard nothing from Ford! Yesterday 2-24 my dealer called, and he told me Ford contacted him and said if I want to get my truck earlier, I will have to drop the spray in bedliner, the tonneau cover, and the lux package which would get rid of the first edition package. I told him to tell Ford to go to hell I want what I ordered.
Nearly identical situation. Ordered hybrid with lux package on June 19. Dealership emailed yesterday asking to remove lux package to speed up order. I also told them to keep it as ordered.

·
Registered
44 Posts
--CK YEAH GOOD FOR YOU!!!!👍

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ordered on June 26. Got email from Ford saying, “Congrats you are one of the early orders”. 8 months later…🦗🦗🦗
Yeah, I was coming close to my 9 month order anniversary with no Ford response. So you may get good news in the next month. I’ll probably be close to my 1 yr anniversary for actual delivery of new Mav.

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
329 Posts
But what about those between 10/22/21 and 11/15/21 (the FINAL deadline)??? Mine was ordered 11/9/21, just 6 days before deadline!

·
Registered
KIA Niro LX / ordered Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Pkg
8 Posts
Order Confirmation from Ford Oct 20, 2021 on XLT Lux Pkg. On March 2nd I dropped the Lux Pkg. This week I was listed by Ford as Priority Order #02. On March 2nd I was PO #19. That is progress. Question is, How many are listed as PO #2 on Ford's list. That isn't even a VIN# or projected production.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Order Confirmation from Ford Oct 20, 2021 on XLT Lux Pkg. On March 2nd I dropped the Lux Pkg. This week I was listed by Ford as Priority Order #02. On March 2nd I was PO #19. That is progress. Question is, How many are listed as PO #2 on Ford's list. That isn't even a VIN# or projected production.
My son ordered his (XLT with lux and 360) sometime in the middle of October and had been at priority 2 for some time now (perhaps 3 weeks).

·
Registered
127 Posts
My XLT is still in production. Something is holding it up. Been there going on 7 days, on the line. Either they aren't keeping up with updating online the progress, or it is being held up for some reason. Sight says, "this will take a few days". Been that, plus some.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts