21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not so much.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What about a class action suit against Ford for (bogus) delays, how about it guys and gals? The dealerships have our down payments to invest, then hope we cancel our order so they can reap a windfall of profit by raising the price of your $19,999 truck to $38,000. Cell phones, refrigerators, laptops, you name it, don't seem to have chip shortage problem, only cars and trucks, hmmm🤔🤔🤔.

·
Registered
130 Posts
What about a class action suit against Ford for (bogus) delays, how about it guys and gals? The dealerships have our down payments to invest, then hope we cancel our order so they can reap a windfall of profit by raising the price of your $19,999 truck to $38,000. Cell phones, refrigerators, laptops, you name it, don't seem to have chip shortage problem, only cars and trucks, hmmm🤔🤔🤔.
I don't see that going too far. Against Ford? Want to wait ten years and find out what happens?
Anyone that has gotten their order, do they come back here to post? Other than post pictures of what we haven't gotten yet.

·
Registered
White XLT Lux Hybrid Ordered Aug 8
148 Posts
"bogus delays" Due to material shortages and delays Ford currently has four US plants shut down. Audi has its North American plant down for at least a month. The whole auto industry is in a mess. As well as most other industries. You act like Ford intentionally does not want to build and sell you a truck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Waited 3years 6 months for my Rivian! Ordered my Hybrid Maverick on Oct 31. My dealer was recently sold to another dealer, I don't know what's going on, haven't heard from Ford or the new dealer yet. Maybe I should call them.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts