Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent in my reservation Tuesday June 15 for a velocity blue lariat awd. looks like you can't get anything but tan seats. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
I sent in my reservation Tuesday June 15 for a velocity blue lariat awd. looks like you can't get anything but tan seats. Am I missing something?
Your correct. That is why I reserved a LUX XLT.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
Thx, I may have to change the exterior color
Ripplek...don't go changing your dream truck because of what I said. Call your Ford dealer to see if they have any way of you seeing that Lariat interior is for you. I just find the interior of the Lariat distasteful, for me. But I love the XLT interior. The XLT interior I think wouldn't go with the red exteriors. (orange trimmings) I was battling between Velocity Blue and Cactus Grey on the XLT I reserved. Velocity Blue is a fab color. But I chose Cactus Grey. I think Ford has hit a home run on this one, in all of Maverick's variations. Stick with your instinct of what you think you want...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ripplek...don't go changing your dream truck because of what I said. Call your Ford dealer to see if they have any way of you seeing that Lariat interior is for you. I just find the interior of the Lariat distasteful, for me. But I love the XLT interior. The XLT interior I think wouldn't go with the red exteriors. (orange trimmings) I was battling between Velocity Blue and Cactus Grey on the XLT I reserved. Velocity Blue is a fab color. But I chose Cactus Grey. I think Ford has hit a home run on this one, in all of Maverick's variations. Stick with your instinct of what you think you want...
The dealer said I have lots of time to make changes before the actual order is placed. I'll figure something out. What ever happened to the old default BLACK?? It goes with everything.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Tan only on Lariat, unfortunately. I wanted Lariat but had to order fully loaded XLT instead just to avoid dreaded tan interior…..I tired of tan seats 35yrs ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts