Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
No. It only means it has been scheduled to be built. You should have received an email stating when it is expected to be built.
Once you get a dot next to "In Production" it is being built, on the assembly line.

I do wonder if once it gets to a certain stage in production, will you be able to track its location on the Ford Pass app?

·
Registered
219 Posts
There is a dot next to in production?
Look at the dot next to "order confirmed". See how it is filled in and checked off? That's how each open dot will appear once it reaches that stage.
Unless what you're looking at is different than the picture you posted, that's what I'm seeing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason I asked is because the wording next to production also changed. It used to say “will be built at first available production week”. Now it just says it’s being huilt

·
Registered
219 Posts
I can't say for sure. Mine says the same thing when I go to the "track my order" page from the email link to the browser view then to the tracking status (phew!) I do know mine is scheduled for Nov 8. What date did your email give for an expected schedule date?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I do see that your "dot" is outlined. None of mine are. I take back what I said before, I'm just as confused. Maybe yours is being built now?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't say for sure. Mine says the same thing when I go to the "track my order" page from the email link to the browser view then to the tracking status (phew!) I do know mine is scheduled for Nov 8. What date did your email give for an expected schedule date?
It was scheduled for October 4th
I do see that your "dot" is outlined. None of mine are. I take back what I said before, I'm just as confused. Maybe yours is being built now?
Lol no worries. I hope so! Good luck on yours!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
my truck was in production for 8 days starting the 14th, then it said built on the 22nd. It was scheduled for the week of 9/20. I think my sticker showed up on the 16th.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my truck was in production for 8 days starting the 14th, then it said built on the 22nd. It was scheduled for the week of 9/20. I think my sticker showed up on the 16th.
What date did you order yours? I ordered mine two months ago and haven't heard anything.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts