Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm worried my enthusiasm is gonna wane since I don't expect my truck to arrive for about 4-5 months. That's a long time to maintain my current level of excitement and enthusiasm. Anyone else worried about Maverick burnout? I suppose once I get a confirmation from Ford about when my Mav is scheduled for build it'll be a little easier to chill out, but I don't know if I can keep up this excitement the entire time.

I may have to take a break from y'all. LOL 😆

·
Registered
Lariat AWD, Area 51, Lux package
55 Posts
I'm worried my enthusiasm is gonna wane since I don't expect my truck to arrive for about 4-5 months. That's a long time to maintain my current level of excitement and enthusiasm. Anyone else worried about Maverick burnout? I suppose once I get a confirmation from Ford about when my Mav is scheduled for build it'll be a little easier to chill out, but I don't know if I can keep up this excitement the entire time.

Just keep checking this forum everyday, googling for new articles once in the morning and once at night, and make sure you search YouTube at least 3x per day for the latest repetitive video. That’s what I do to make sure I don’t get Maverick burnout…

you’re screwed, just like the rest of us!:cool:

·
Registered
214 Posts

I‘m getting to that point once all my concerns, questions, wonderment is beginning to abate.😳

1 - 9 of 9 Posts