Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ordered my hybrid on 8/2. I've been anxiously hoping all week that today would be the Thursday that I finally get an email from Ford. No such luck. So this better not be a hybrid.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thank you. I noticed some are waiting for longer time than others. Not sure how they decide whose order to process first.
From my research on this site it's all about Hybrids, XLT's and Lariats that get to the back of the line. Options like spray-in bed liners, etc. also back up your build. That's exactly why I ordered base XL. I'll do stuff when it arrives i.e.: liner, flaps, hood guard etc. I wanted my Maverick the fastest way possible. That is my story. CHIPS!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
From my research on this site it's all about Hybrids, XLT's and Lariats that get to the back of the line. Options like spray-in bed liners, etc. also back up your build. That's exactly why I ordered base XL. I'll do stuff when it arrives i.e.: liner, flaps, hood guard etc. I wanted my Maverick the fastest way possible. That is my story. CHIPS!!!
I ordered the most basic XL Hybrid also in September and still waiting for production email.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have no credible explanation for your situation. Location? Dealer? My guess is 'Hybrid'. My XL is the Eco 2.0. BINGO!
This forum says Hybrid wasn't even in production until past December (EPA). Check that out. I see June orders that are in the same boat. It appears to be ALL of them! Some June orders are being built in April. Crazy roll-out

·
Registered
36 Posts
I ordered the most basic XL Hybrid also in September and still waiting for production email.
You are lucky or smart that you ordered the XL Hybrid and not the Lariat Lux Hybrid like I did. Today dealers received notification from Ford that unless we downgrade to an XL Hybrid, we won't be getting a Hybrid Maverick this year. See Hybrid Lariat now showing Built

I confirmed with my dealer that they received the same notification about downgrading for a possible build this year. 😢

·
Registered
50 Posts
You are lucky or smart that you ordered the XL Hybrid and not the Lariat Lux Hybrid like I did. Today dealers received notification from Ford that unless we downgrade to an XL Hybrid, we won't be getting a Hybrid Maverick this year. See Hybrid Lariat now showing Built

I confirmed with my dealer that they received the same notification about downgrading for a possible build this year. 😢
Not smart, maybe lucky. 😂

1 - 20 of 49 Posts