Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
"Marvin" the Area 51 XL Hybrid is built as of Friday, 4/29. Ford has estimated delivery between 5/17-5/23, but I am hopeful to have it sooner. Because I am excited and because I think this forum wants some real life details on timing, I will update once it is shipped!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I called the toll free number and was told there is now a VIN for my hybrid which was ordered June, 2021. When I enter my order number and VIN at the tracking site, all I get is an "order confirmed" message. No build date or anything is provided. Is the tracking site consistently up and updated?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I called the toll free number and was told there is now a VIN for my hybrid which was ordered June, 2021. When I enter my order number and VIN at the tracking site, all I get is an "order confirmed" message. No build date or anything is provided. Is the tracking site consistently up and updated?
I would be interested for Both of You to list features and accessories you added. Sounds like any tonneau or maybe even ford 360 (which is amazing) is affecting builds

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Here is how it went for me:
1. Order Date 9/4/21
2. Order Confirmed 2/17/22 with estimated production 4/17 - I received an email 2/17 with my VIN and a link to track.
3. Order delayed 1 week
4. System updated ~4/27 to say it was "in production", but I did not get any emails.
5. Received email 4/29 saying it was "built". If I go into system the "in-production" and "built" date both say 4/29.
6. ETA to my dealer between 5/17 - 5/23

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I would be interested for Both of You to list features and accessories you added. Sounds like any tonneau or maybe even ford 360 (which is amazing) is affecting builds
I added nothing. Zero. Planning to mod aftermarket. This really wasn't intentional, but sounds like I was lucky to have avoided certain features that are adding time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
1. Order Date 9/4/21
2. Order Confirmed 2/17/22 with estimated production 4/17 - I received an email 2/17 with my VIN and a link to track.
3. Order delayed 1 week
4. System updated ~4/27 to say it was "in production", but I did not get any emails.
5. Received email 4/29 saying it was "built". If I go into system the "in-production" and "built" date both say 4/29.
So it gets built just in 2 days? All the wait and it only took 2 days :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
1. Order Date 9/4/21
3. Order delayed 1 week
Are you able to track where your truck is now that it's built and bring sent to dealership?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
1. Order Date 9/4/21
3. Order delayed 1 week
Got the email at 3:49 am stating my Area 51 XL Hybrid has been shipped. ETA is still 5/17 - 5/23, but I am hopeful to have it before next weekend.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts