Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Cactus Gray Lariat Lux 360 Hybrid
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure Ford Marketing said October 24, but I just got an ACTUAL email from Big Ford saying November 7. (And I'm aware there may be a shenanigan or two as we move forward.) But this is the first tangible proof of my build going forward! I hope you other double-deuce folks get similar messages of joy today or soon! Aww yeah!
Handwriting Font Art Circle Rectangle

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sure Ford Marketing said October 24, but I just got an ACTUAL email from Big Ford saying November 7. (And I'm aware there may be a shenanigan or two as we move forward.) But this is the first tangible proof of my build going forward! I hope you other double-deuce folks get similar messages of joy today or soon! Aww yeah! View attachment 4504
Good for you. (y)
I am still waiting for my "ACTUAL email from Big Ford "
WBDO print out last Thursday said week of 10/7
Ford chat on Monday said week of 10/10
I would like to get the "ACTUAL email"

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When did you place your order? I ordered on Wednesday and I’m really wondering if I’ll be getting mine by Christmas
I ordered November 9, 2021. If the production date holds, my build will start a year and 2 days from when I put my $100 deposit down. It's questionable if I'll even receive it until 2023! 😏

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered Dec 6 2021. Got email from Ford that the production date would be Sept 5. Then another; production date set back to Sept 19; then another, production date set back to Oct 3. Be prepared for disappointment. And I dropped most of the options I really wanted to expedite production.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I just checked my mail. I got the dreaded letter this evening. Being moved from week of 10/10 to 10/24. :(
Sad but I was expecting it.......It's only my first build week move..
I wouldn't be surprised to become a member of the November club.
At least they seem committed to building them. I fear an email that says "Sorry, we can't build them after all. You'll have an opportunity to be first when the 24MY banks open in September '23..."

1 - 17 of 17 Posts