Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just visited my dealer to get updated info. Out of the 78 Maverick orders, 53 have been scheduled for production. Some of the recent schedules were Lux 360 hybrids. I am Order #63...10 away! I don't know if I'll make the cut-off. And I am aware of the 2-week factory shut down coming up. Anyway, it looks like it'll be close. Too close for comfort.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just visited my dealer to get updated info. Out of the 78 Maverick orders, 53 have been scheduled for production. Some of the recent schedules were Lux 360 hybrids. I am Order #63...10 away! I don't know if I'll make the cut-off. And I am aware of the 2-week factory shut down coming up. Anyway, it looks like it'll be close. Too close for comfort.
My dealer said, and I know that doesn't make it gospel, he thinks Ford is really trying to make a push to build as many of the 2022 orders that they can so they can close the book on it and focus on the 23's. Who knows?. Good luck though. I hope you get scheduled.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got an email response from my dealer this morning. In part, he says:

"Your Maverick, order M063 is listed as unscheduled/clean, meaning there is no issue with your build but Ford has not yet established a production date. "

So apparently no constraint issues. I ordered Nov. 11, '21. I guess it just comes down to my place in line. It remains too close to call, but there's still time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got an email response from my dealer this morning. In part, he says:

"Your Maverick, order M063 is listed as unscheduled/clean, meaning there is no issue with your build but Ford has not yet established a production date. "

So apparently no constraint issues. I ordered Nov. 11, '21. I guess it just comes down to my place in line. It remains too close to call, but there's still time.
Got a Vin# from dealer last week. Says it will get built . Crickets from Ford . XLT Lux 360 Awd Tow FX4 .ordered 10/27
I’ll believe it when I see it , hope it happens

·
Registered
51 Posts
When did you order your truck?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts