Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Cactus Gray Lariat Lux 360 Hybrid
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just visited my dealer to get updated info. Out of the 78 Maverick orders, 53 have been scheduled for production. Some of the recent schedules were Lux 360 hybrids. I am Order #63...10 away! I don't know if I'll make the cut-off. And I am aware of the 2-week factory shut down coming up. Anyway, it looks like it'll be close. Too close for comfort.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just visited my dealer to get updated info. Out of the 78 Maverick orders, 53 have been scheduled for production. Some of the recent schedules were Lux 360 hybrids. I am Order #63...10 away! I don't know if I'll make the cut-off. And I am aware of the 2-week factory shut down coming up. Anyway, it looks like it'll be close. Too close for comfort.
My dealer said, and I know that doesn't make it gospel, he thinks Ford is really trying to make a push to build as many of the 2022 orders that they can so they can close the book on it and focus on the 23's. Who knows?. Good luck though. I hope you get scheduled.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got an email response from my dealer this morning. In part, he says:

"Your Maverick, order M063 is listed as unscheduled/clean, meaning there is no issue with your build but Ford has not yet established a production date. "

So apparently no constraint issues. I ordered Nov. 11, '21. I guess it just comes down to my place in line. It remains too close to call, but there's still time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got an email response from my dealer this morning. In part, he says:

"Your Maverick, order M063 is listed as unscheduled/clean, meaning there is no issue with your build but Ford has not yet established a production date. "

So apparently no constraint issues. I ordered Nov. 11, '21. I guess it just comes down to my place in line. It remains too close to call, but there's still time.
Got a Vin# from dealer last week. Says it will get built . Crickets from Ford . XLT Lux 360 Awd Tow FX4 .ordered 10/27
I’ll believe it when I see it , hope it happens

·
Registered
53 Posts
When did you order your truck?

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
487 Posts
At this point, you are better off flipping to a '23 like mine has! Get a '23 for the price of an early '22.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At this point, you are better off flipping to a '23 like mine has! Get a '23 for the price of an early '22.
I've got a few weeks to see what happens. Everything I've been told is that there is no automatic flipping. That new orders must be placed and to expect to pay up to $10k more and not have the same (constraint) features available. But maybe you're right. We'll see.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I've got a few weeks to see what happens. Everything I've been told is that there is no automatic flipping. That new orders must be placed and to expect to pay up to $10k more and not have the same (constraint) features available. But maybe you're right. We'll see.
'22 orders will automatically flip when no more are being built.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
'22 orders will automatically flip when no more are being built.
I was told there was no "automatic flipping". It would be a brand new order. Because options will most likely change between model years. Some things I wanted may no longer be available. New order also means no longer subject to original price guarantee.

So we'll see. The latest scheduling is up to the last week of October. I heard they will stop building 22s in November. I guess I have a couple of weeks left at most before something happens or decisions have ti be made.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Nov 11, 2021
I ordered 2 days earlier, and have similar results.

Got this email today from FORD that is identical to what I got a few months ago:

AN IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT YOUR ORDER

RICHARD,
Thanks again for placing your 2022 Maverick XLT order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.
Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.​

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ordered 2 days earlier, and have similar results.

Got this email today from FORD that is identical to what I got a few months ago:

AN IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT YOUR ORDER
RICHARD,
Thanks again for placing your 2022 Maverick XLT order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.
Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.
We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.​
Yeah, I got a similar, if not identical, email in June.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After sending another email requesting an update, I got a response that said, in part:

"Great news, the status has changed to, 'scheduled to week' (I don't know what week) but the next status change will be, 'Scheduled to Day' and that's when we will have a build date and an approximate shipping date."

I read that the last of the MY22's were scheduled last week. So I'm not sure to make if this. Anyway, the game remains afoot for at least another week.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts