Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got a build date today also. Ordered mid June, and the build has most of the hard to get items. Hybrid XLT LUX, soft cover, rear window. Glad we waited for exactly what we wanted. I would expect delivery late Jan early Feb. And 42 mpg city for my wife to drive 100% around town cant wait. Feel sorry for people who jumped ship to the 2.0 as gas prices go up every month.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got a build date today also. Ordered mid June, and the build has most of the hard to get items. Hybrid XLT LUX, soft cover, rear window. Glad we waited for exactly what we wanted. I would expect delivery late Jan early Feb. And 42 mpg city for my wife to drive 100% around town cant wait. Feel sorry for people who jumped ship to the 2.0 as gas prices go up every month.
I don't regret waiting. I have a house renovation loan which I'm expecting to have paid off in December so this mandatory wait forced me to pay off some debt in the meantime.

Congrats Billyray!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered a hybrid on July 15, got a VIN today! Still not in production yet, but I’m assuming getting a VIN means it’ll be happening by years end and hopefully in my hands not long after.

—Donnie

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered my Hybrid on July 13 and as of today I have the following info:

We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2022 Maverick XLT.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of November 15, 2021. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

It was originally scheduled for the week of November 8 but was pushed back. We'll see what happens. Still no window sticker but I have a VIN assigned.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 2085
You act like you won't be buying any gas. My eco will get almost as good MPG's as your hybrid as it will mostly be highway driven.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You act like you won't be buying any gas. My eco will get almost as good MPG's as your hybrid as it will mostly be highway driven.
My 2014 escape eco boost gets very similar mileage to the EPA rating of the Maverick 2.0L. I'm not unhappy with the gas mileage and if they didn't offer the Maverick in a Hybrid, I would still buy it. I think we have to remember that we're all in this together. Hybrids and Ecoboosts alike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations! I ordered a Hybrid Lariat Lux exactly 1 month after you. I am excited to see that they have started to schedule the builds of them. I hope mine is scheduled in time for delivery in early Spring when the lease ends on my EV.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations! I ordered a Hybrid Lariat Lux exactly 1 month after you. I am excited to see that they have started to schedule the builds of them. I hope mine is scheduled in time for delivery in early Spring when the lease ends on my EV.
Out of curiosity, what EV do you currently drive?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Out of curiosity, what EV do you currently drive?
2019 Nissan Leaf. Before that, 2016 Nissan Leaf. I leased because I suspected EVs will get cheaper for longer battery ranges. I'm replacing the Leaf and a 2002 Ford Ranger with the 2022 Hybrid Maverick. I wish the Maverick had EV option. I don't miss going to the gas station or the nagging from my husband to keep the tank full.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2019 Nissan Leaf. Before that, 2016 Nissan Leaf. I leased because I suspected EVs will get cheaper for longer battery ranges. I'm replacing the Leaf and a 2002 Ford Ranger with the 2022 Hybrid Maverick. I wish the Maverick had EV option. I don't miss going to the gas station or the nagging from my husband to keep the tank full.
I would have definitely ordered an EV maverick if it was available. I think my wife is going to be the primary driver of our Maverick. But If they do come out with an EV that has about 250 mile range, I might get it for myself.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is a priority code something you get when you initially order or when they give a build date? Where does one look to find this priority code?
I don't see a priority code. Do you pay for it? Or is it based off your build specs?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts