Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from dealer.

As my SEPT 2021 order was never scheduled, I rolled over to a 23 model year.

Process was painless and I took the opportunity to change the color (Area 51 to Cyber Orange) and add a sliding rear window.

Order as follows:

XLT Hybrid (base went from $23,360 to $24,455);
XLT Lux package (no bed liner or tie down rails, price of package dropped accordingly to $1,730);
Cyber Orange. (Website showed a $495 upcharge in 22, no upcharge shown on my sales sheet);
Moon Roof (no price increase)
Rear sliding window (no price increase)
CP 360 (No price increase)

Order sheet has the same Order Code as before, Order type of "Retail", and Priority of 10.

I'll let you know when Ford confirms via email. Salesman was well aware the order bank was closing, so I got in just under the wire.

·
Registered
2022 Cactus Gray Lariat Lux Hybrid
15 Posts
Same here mine was a 11.11.21 order , my dealer rolled mine over and I got the email late last night from Ford . Now to wait another year I guess. Only thing that keeps me positive is seeing the Mavericks on Instagram and how nice it looks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is my understanding, PRI 10 is ahead of PRI 19.

As my understanding is based on what I read on the internet, perhaps someone with actual experience can weigh in! : )

·
Registered
2022 Cactus Gray Lariat Lux 360 Hybrid
208 Posts
Well he!!, you read it on the internet it must be true. But really that just makes sense I just wonder what happened to 11-18
I heard some dealerships are assigning 11s to 23MY conversions that originated at another dealership and 10s to those that started at their dealership.

·
Registered
211 Posts
So I was the 'dummy' student in class. My dealer tried to get me to remove Co-Pilot 360 to ensure I could get the 2022 model and I said NO. I also did not sign a form to change it to a 2023 build by the 'cut off' date Ford offered so now missed out on the Ford give out of $850 (believe it was).

Plus on 2023 models Ford's loan rate min is I think 2.9/60. Now not so certain I want to do the deal anymore with higher interest rate. Total price did bump up about $350 or so as well.

Dealer just emailed me the doc to sign and I emailed back my questions. I am ok waiting until end of 2023 honestly. Plus adding the sunroof might be nice. Though I had thought Ford raised the price of the Sunroof for 2023. I had Area 51 ordered though have to say that Cyber Orange was a rad color...not certain it was offered on 2023 models.

Enjoy your trucks when you get them all.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Still waiting for the 2022 that supposedly shipped 9/3, asked sales person to check on cap for bed that was ordered 9/18/21 a month after ordering the XLT. My guy that's buying my car has been pretty patient waiting for the Prius.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just returned from dealer.

As my SEPT 2021 order was never scheduled, I rolled over to a 23 model year.

Process was painless and I took the opportunity to change the color (Area 51 to Cyber Orange) and add a sliding rear window.

Order as follows:

XLT Hybrid (base went from $23,360 to $24,455);
XLT Lux package (no bed liner or tie down rails, price of package dropped accordingly to $1,730);
Cyber Orange. (Website showed a $495 upcharge in 22, no upcharge shown on my sales sheet);
Moon Roof (no price increase)
Rear sliding window (no price increase)
CP 360 (No price increase)

Order sheet has the same Order Code as before, Order type of "Retail", and Priority of 10.

I'll let you know when Ford confirms via email. Salesman was well aware the order bank was closing, so I got in just under the wire.
&24,455 is what I calculated as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts