Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice! If I may ask, when did you place your order and what did you order? Still waiting on my XL production date.
I’m the lucky one on here, as I just placed my order on 9/22 for an XLT 2.0L with all packages the unique alum wheels and the full size spare. The production date is 11/15.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Woah. That’s a quick turnaround. I suspect those if us who ordered hybrids will be waiting a while. Congrats on your good fortune!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations on your truck. I'm so jealous right now. I would be happy to just have a build date. So I had it to look forward to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered my XL 2.5 L hybrid on 9/20 Area 51 got a VIN number first production date was 11/15 then got pushed to 11/19 and now at 11/29 so I'm hoping to get it by the end of December.....lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
I’m the lucky one on here, as I just placed my order on 9/22 for an XLT 2.0L with all packages the unique alum wheels and the full size spare. The production date is 11/15.
Since this post I’m still lucky just not quite as lucky. The build week has been pushed back first to 11/22, then11/29, now back to 12/6. I’ll get it in the driveway eventually.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered Lariat Area 51 EB FX4 Lux in July. Just got vin and build date on Jan 5th for a build date of Feb 28th. Driving my December impulse buy of Maverick XLT Velocity Blue EB FX4. Will need to sell or trade if the Lariat ever shows up - maybe April?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts