Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post from Upstate NY...near Albany. I searched dealers in a 100 mile radius and found just what I wanted at a dealer 10 minutes away. It was already on the way and hadn't been sold yet. I picked it up last night....the first one this dealer received. It has the 4K tow package and the XLT luxury package. The vehicle it replaces is a 2016 Subaru Forester with 97K miles. I haven't driven it too much yet, but so far I like it, and the wife does too!

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice! Yeah, there are some unsold Ecoboosts sneaking through almost making it to the lot. It's really a matter of being quick on the draw and lucky to snag one. Congratulations, it looks great 👍

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was told a couple of days ago, by my Ford salesman, that Ford won't presently take orders for an eco boost 4x4 with a 4k tow package. Seems the 4k tow package is not available for the time being.

·
Registered
82 Posts
First post from Upstate NY...near Albany. I searched dealers in a 100 mile radius and found just what I wanted at a dealer 10 minutes away. It was already on the way and hadn't been sold yet. I picked it up last night....the first one this dealer received. It has the 4K tow package and the XLT luxury package. The vehicle it replaces is a 2016 Subaru Forester with 97K miles. I haven't driven it too much yet, but so far I like it, and the wife does too!

View attachment 1909
Did u get MSRP, any mark-ups?

·
Super Moderator
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
One thing I noticed...the Alto Blue looks much darker in person than it does in the pictures online. I guess maybe it depends on how the light hits it, but it looks almost black.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts