Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Mav Lariat 2.0 AWD C.O. 4K Tow Lux Package (8/13)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ordered 8-13
Cyber orange
Lariat plus Luxury package + co-pilot
Rubber floor mats
4k towing
2.0 awd
FX4 package

Just giving an idea of what X-PLAN saves you

·
Registered
174 Posts
I signed up for the Mustang Club of America about a month ago. So far neither my Mav nor my wife's Mustang Mach-E have been scheduled, so fingers crossed that the 3 month mark hits and we get the x-plan pricing code to use when we pay for our cars.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I signed up for the Mustang Club of America about a month ago. So far neither my Mav nor my wife's Mustang Mach-E have been scheduled, so fingers crossed that the 3 month mark hits and we get the x-plan pricing code to use when we pay for our cars.

You will be fine! I’d be more concerned with having to renew it (only kidding) Did you pay for the $35 dollar membership? That $25 doesn’t come with x price

·
Registered
Mav Lariat 2.0 AWD C.O. 4K Tow Lux Package (8/13)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got mine though my company. So no wait needed I'm sure it will work out for you you just need the code

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
312 Posts
I joined the Mustang club about a month ago and got my card last week. Hurray! Good luck to you. I haven't gotten my build date yet either from Ford. I reserved my Mav. in June. Oxford White, Lariat, 2.0 FX4, tow pak. The Dealer did call me back the next day thou and told me that the drop it bedliner would delay my Maverick, so I told him to just order the sprayi-in liner. I have a Bronco on order too.....Just got a e-mail from Ford that my 2-door Oxford White Bronco 2.7 Sasquatch base model is delayed. I could opt to a the 4-door to get back in-line. The supplier is shipping low quality Hardtops. Ford said they were going to replace ALL hardtops produced, I saw that somewhere? When the build quality is there. I can't imagine the night mare it must be to be building stuff now. With Kung Flu.... probably forever with us.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, make sure your dealer will honor it
This is true, when I placed my order yesterday the dealer said they are not honoring X plan right now. Only reason I know is when I told them I'm D plan they were like that's fine as long as it isn't X.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts