Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came back from my monthly drop-in visit with my local Ford dealership to check on the status of my XLT Hybrid order (with Luxury package & soft bed cover) that I placed in mid-October from Capital Ford in Wilmington, NC. Status is still the same, that being a VIN has not yet been assigned so nothing in the works right now.

He then told me that a couple of Maverick orders that were placed in August of last year arrived this week. So that is a 9 month time frame from time of order to delivery. Gives me just a sliver of hope that I might get mine by late summer. Who knows. Anyhow, just thought I would share the latest info I had on production/delivery.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered my XLT Hybrid, Lux Package, Spray-in Bedliner on July 8th, 2021. My production date is confirmed for the week of May 23rd. Nearly 11 months to production. If you ordered in October, you may be getting a 2023 and not a 2022 I'm told.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just signed up to the Forum. I'm surprised at the different dates that everyone is dealing with. I ordered a Lariat with 2 liter and everything but the sunroof in early Nov 2021. Was told the "standard" delivery was 3 months, but expect 6. I got a notice April 30th that it was scheduled. It shows to have been built on 5/3 and shipped on 5/5. Estimated delivery to the dealer between 5/29 and 6/4. Since I had been pre-approved for financing, I got with the dealer on 5/5 and signed the deal. No extra markup, just sticker.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just came back from my monthly drop-in visit with my local Ford dealership to check on the status of my XLT Hybrid order (with Luxury package & soft bed cover) that I placed in mid-October from Capital Ford in Wilmington, NC. Status is still the same, that being a VIN has not yet been assigned so nothing in the works right now.

He then told me that a couple of Maverick orders that were placed in August of last year arrived this week. So that is a 9 month time frame from time of order to delivery. Gives me just a sliver of hope that I might get mine by late summer. Who knows. Anyhow, just thought I would share the latest info I had on production/delivery.
I ordered the Maverick Hybrid First Edition model in Area 51 June 16 2021. My Maverick is scheduled for production May 16 2022. 11 months of waiting. I checked my order with my VIN and I have a window sticker! Hang in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts