Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about an extender arm that would hold a gadget to tell you outside smog levels, wind speed, allergy numbers, etc. this would give the navigator buttons to push.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd like a radio control head mount that fits in there, with a gooseneck or something that positions the control head just above the touch screen. But I can probably do the same thing with an existing suction-cup type mount, on the flat spot next to the "sunglasses cubby" behind the screen.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
Does anybody know what size it is? The demensions? I was just going to throw my dog treats in there....

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'd like to mount a garage door opener there so I don't need to clip it to the sun visor (I once had the buttons melt on a garage door opener on the visor). Maybe 3D print an enclosure for it so it is stable and fills the space.

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
How about an extender arm that would hold a gadget to tell you outside smog levels, wind speed, allergy numbers, etc. this would give the navigator buttons to push.
I didn't know they still tracked smog.... and I lived in LA 45 years ago.... Just from my 63 years of of being on this blue orb....I can tell you this. It's cleaner, and the air is better than the 60's and 70's. You can actually fish in many rivers in the USA and eat those you catch.....it used to be you WOULDn't...lol TRUE! The OHIO river caught fire in '66 I think....true Things are better now. Just read about the past, I can remember the sky being being brown at noon 1965ish...then the Santa Ana's would come....sorry just old here. (California)

·
Registered
162 Posts
You got to figure someone will come up with something. Maybe Oreo will sell an ‘emergency’ cookie holder case to fit in there lol. Thins please for me.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS
21 Posts
Maybe you guys will get lucky enough to have someone make cubby covers like we got on Ridgelines

Maybe not though, it is a smaller space and the mounting hardware would eliminate most of the cubby room

1 - 11 of 11 Posts