Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I miss the days of being able to order a vehicle exactly how you want it spec'ed. If you could order the the Maverick exaclty how you want it...from the options that are available how would you order it?

BONUS: You also have access to the Bronco Sport option list. (Which shares the same platform).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I miss the days of being able to order a vehicle exactly how you want it spec'ed. If you could order the the Maverick exaclty how you want it...from the options that are available how would you order it?

BONUS: You also have access to the Bronco Sport option list. (Which shares the same platform).
I'm pretty happy with the options available minus no hybrid AWD version, more crossbar options, more interior colors, and a FULL copilot 360 suite, the speculations on how many of the copilot features the Maverick is going to get seem on the lower range. I would have paid a bit more for Bluecruise, trailer assist, automatic parking, speed sign recognition and the 360 degree camera coverage. But we will see what actually ends up on the truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts