Ford Maverick Forum banner

Long McArthur Ford Live News and Maverick Q&A

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  stp123 
#1 ·
Long McArthur Ford Live News and Maverick Q&A is about to start

#2 ·
Good Day,

I really love your Youtube videos!

I was watching your youtube video today(Long McArthur Ford weekly news and Ford Maverick Q&A) and I thought I heard you say they are not scheduling Hybrid builds...I think you said" for the time being you aren't going to be able to order a stock Hybrid.......if you have that on your order you are going to want to change that if it hasn't been scheduled."

So I have had a Hybrid on order since 2nd week of June...so does this mean that it's not going to be built because it has not been scheduled at this point? Sorry but I'm a little confused and having a hard time getting answers from my dealership.

I just would like an educated guess from someone on if and when it will be built?

Thanks so much for trying to keep the info flowing to us confused and unfortunately/ uninformed Maverick order holders

Jeff

#8 ·
I confirmed with Tim on Reddit that the reference here is for Hybrids ordered for dealership Stock. If your order was placed as a Retail order then we're all in the same boat just awaiting our scheduling. You have a retail order if your Priority code is 19 or lower. There have been a few reports of folks placing orders and receiving Priority codes that are intended for dealership stock orders.

#4 ·
Sorry, I felt that I was only putting out videos on the Maverick when Ford makes many other models, the channel covers all Ford models not just the Maverick. So on the Tuesday night live stream I will be do a Ford News Update for the first few minutes and then focus on other things the rest of the time. I will make sure to record a trailer for that night so everyone will know what I will be covering. Thanks for watching the Maverick videos and I will continue to make Maverick videos dedicated to only Maverick content, hope you watch those.

#16 ·
Feedback is constructive if also written in a courteous manner. Saying, "I don't care" about something and putting "PLEASE" all in caps makes it come across as kind of rude. I didn't take that as constructive criticism. Just as a complaint.

I think more people would sound nicer on the internet if they read their posts aloud before posting them. That way it's much easier to realize if something comes across as douchey or not.

#18 ·
Feedback is constructive if also written in a courteous manner. Saying, "I don't care" about something and putting "PLEASE" all in caps makes it come across as kind of rude. I didn't take that as constructive criticism. Just as a complaint.

I think more people would sound nicer on the internet if they read their posts aloud before posting them. That way it's much easier to realize if something comes across as douchey or not.
TIL that saying please is rude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.