Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a wicked start to September!

Let's kick off the fall by creating a forum thread for those of us here in Massachusetts waiting on the 2022 Ford Mavericks to arrive.

• What region of Massachusetts are you from/reside in?
  • What style trim do you have your eyes on?
  • Did you add-on any packages or accessories?
  • Which mods/aftermarkets are you most excited about?
  • What questions are you looking for the answer to?
Feel free to answer all/none of the above OR ask your own / post your own topic ideas.

Look forward to chatting with you!

Registered
Live on Cape Cod
Ordered an EcoBoost XLT in Hot Pepper Red on October 8
Added spray-in bed liner, sunroof, luxury package, upgraded wheels
So far, I have had 3 build dates...November 29, December 6, and this week it was moved back again to December 13.
Why can't Ford get their stuff together for customers who have deposited orders?

Super Moderator
So far, I have had 3 build dates...November 29, December 6, and this week it was moved back again to December 13.
Why can't Ford get their stuff together for customers who have deposited orders?
It鈥檚 not Ford鈥t鈥檚 most likely supply chain issues. You only ordered three weeks ago. Be glad you didn鈥檛 order a hybrid. People who ordered theirs back in June won鈥檛 be getting them until next year. Be patient, it鈥檒l come.

Registered
It鈥檚 not Ford鈥t鈥檚 most likely supply chain issues. You only ordered three weeks ago. Be glad you didn鈥檛 order a hybrid. People who ordered theirs back in June won鈥檛 be getting them until next year. Be patient, it鈥檒l come.
I agree鈥ust surprised that it changes weekly鈥

Registered
Auburn MA
XLT Trim, Alto Blue, 2.0L Ecoboost, AWD
Ford 360, 4K Tow Package

Order Confirmed on 8/2/2021. Was set to be built the first week of November, moved to last week of November.

Received notice on 12/2 that it has been built and is expected to arrive at the dealership the last week of December/first week of January.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.