Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow! Thanks for posting such great photos! I'm getting the Lariat trim and I'm really liking the interior colors, now that I've seen some great photos of it from IRL. Although I sort of wish that the dash wasn't so straightforward without any real "frills", it's definitely not a dealbreaker. I've got my other car for a more luxury oriented, tech-minded dash. I'm sure in coming years Ford will start refining the dash with a more upgraded look on certain trims, while keeping a fairly no-nonsense one for those who don't want or need it. If they ever do, I'll def upgrade to a newer Maverick at that time.

BTW, how was a Maverick out in the wild like that?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! Thanks for posting such great photos! I'm getting the Lariat trim and I'm really liking the interior colors, now that I've seen some great photos of it from IRL. Although I sort of wish that the dash wasn't so straightforward without any real "frills", it's definitely not a dealbreaker. I've got my other car for a more luxury oriented, tech-minded dash. I'm sure in coming years Ford will start refining the dash with a more upgraded look on certain trims, while keeping a fairly no-nonsense one for those who don't want or need it. If they ever do, I'll def upgrade to a newer Maverick at that time.

BTW, how was a Maverick out in the wild like that?
No worries. I’ve been looking to see one in person for a while now and came across this event. They had a bunch of other vehicles there as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for sharing the photos. I was wondering if the Maverick hybrid would have a cover under the motor and now I know it does. Must remove cover prior to oil changes. I hope I can get under it with no ramps or jacks. I also ordered the Lariat version and am pleased with the looks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for sharing the photos. I was wondering if the Maverick hybrid would have a cover under the motor and now I know it does. Must remove cover prior to oil changes. I hope I can get under it with no ramps or jacks. I also ordered the Lariat version and am pleased with the looks.
Your welcome. From what I can tell there were holes to get to the drain plug.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Again I didn’t get a super close look but I’m assuming that’s where they are

·
Registered
76 Posts
When you push the button it shows on the screen how to open the doors and walk around and get in the back seat to unlatch the rear window.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I thought the door handle was the trim colored piece, that has the window button. If so what is the molded piece above just the lock? Looks weird.
I’m sorry I’m not understanding what you are referring to. The inside door handle or exterior?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts