Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone (most likely should have your VIN) ask their insurance agent what kind of insurance rates the Maverick (hybrid) will have?

·
Registered
75 Posts
My maverick is a Cactus Gray 2.0T AWD with lux, fx4, 4k towing, copilot 360, and a full size spare. I didn't see the itemized list, but it will make my 6 month premium go up $46, with the same full coverage replacing my 2012 Focus SEL.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Anyone (most likely should have your VIN) ask their insurance agent what kind of insurance rates the Maverick (hybrid) will have?
I would imagine it would be less than a Ranger considering it's less expensive for the most part depending on your spec. My insurance company doesn't have the Maverick in their system to do a quote and I don't have a VIN yet, so I used the 2022 Ranger and it was about roughly the same price as my 2013 Focus ST for the same full coverage. Depends a lot on your insurance carrier too. Travelers wanted to charge me like $114/mo but Geico was $50ish.

·
Registered
75 Posts
thanks, seems a bit high monthly increase ( because jumping from 2012 MY to 2022?) and what is the # and taptalk ?SM-N975U using Tapatalk
That's what the forum app Tapatalk puts under all my posts since I use it on mobile. And that $46 is my 6month premium increase

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Currently paying $210/year from AAA for my 2018 Chev BOLT EV.($300K liability) so i doubt my rates will change much

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
36 Posts
I just got a quote from USAA and was pleasantly surprised to see it will only cost me $7.00 a month more than my current 2012 F150 4x4.

I can live with that for sure.

That’s with full coverage and a $500 deductible.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got a quote from USAA and was pleasantly surprised to see it will only cost me $7.00 a month more than my current 2012 F150 4x4.

I can live with that for sure.

That’s with full coverage and a $500 deductible.
Weatherman…thanks, helpful

·
Registered
14 Posts
Switching from a Kia Niro PHEV to an XL hybrid lowers my monthly by about $15/mo for full coverage, from $250/mo. Mind you this is bundled with my Fiat, so I didn't catch what the Maverick would've been on its own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts