Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm not making any more changes... my XL will just have to wait... Hopefully, my XLT Lux Hybrid will come first anyway

·
Registered
10 Posts
Almost getting to the point when it will be quicker to buy one off the lot. Nothing but bad news. Especially if you ordered an XL. Last in line

·
Registered
23 Posts
Lets be a little optimistic. Maybe this is just for First Edition owners and not for the entire lineup. The news did come from a Facebook group.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Do you see XL on the constraint list? My read is exactly the opposite of yours, I think.
My thoughts exactly. Doesn't look like the XLs are hampered at all. I've seen more people get scheduled for XLs than any other trim according to various lists.

And as far someone saying they'll have better luck getting one off the dealer lot, good luck. Supposedly they are allocating all hybrids to orders only, so unless someone wants an ecosport or someone cancels their hybrid order, they won't find a Maverick on the lot.

·
Registered
23 Posts
(Posted from Maverick First Edition FB Group)
The lower the number (%), the less likely to get it.
View attachment 1407
Thanks for the information. I ordered mine early and after seeing this I called my dealer a hour ago to see if I could remove the tonneau trifold hard top and the fender film. He called me back and said the order has been moved from a 10 to a 2, so will wait and see if it’s going to be scheduled, will keep you posted.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the information. I ordered mine early and after seeing this I called my dealer a hour ago to see if I could remove the tonneau trifold hard top and the fender film. He called me back and said the order has been moved from a 10 to a 2, so will wait and see if it’s going to be scheduled, will keep you posted.
That's definately encouraging news! I'm not sure if I should tell you that I have 3 orders that have been at priority 2 for 3 weeks. ;-)

·
Registered
23 Posts
(Posted from Maverick First Edition FB Group)
The lower the number (%), the less likely to get it.
View attachment 1407
I went to my dealer this morning as I wanted to remove my trifold tonneau cover and the protective film before scheduling . The system will not let us make a change even though it has not been scheduled yet, dealer is looking into why my order cannot be changed prior to scheduling . My priority code went from a 10 to 02.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I went to my dealer this morning as I wanted to remove my trifold tonneau cover and the protective film before scheduling . The system will not let us make a change even though it has not been scheduled yet, dealer is looking into why my order cannot be changed prior to scheduling . My priority code went from a 10 to 02.
Cannot change it once it has went to 02. Ford has apparently began previewing your order. Doesn't mean you get scheduled immediately (several of mine have been 02 for weeks), but Ford is locking in on yours.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts