Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like my wife's Bronco is gonna beat my hybrid XLT lux pk w/ tonneau cover into the driveway !

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow they really made the hybrid standard then proceed to have more ecoboost ready 😩
When I spoke to my dealer they said Ford was estimating more of an even number of sales for the hybrid and ecoboost, but the hybrid became overwhelmingly higher. Makes sense since it seems more Ecoboost orders have made it into production.

·
Registered
24 Posts
When I spoke to my dealer they said Ford was estimating more of an even number of sales for the hybrid and ecoboost, but the hybrid became overwhelmingly higher. Makes sense since it seems more Ecoboost orders have made it into production.
But the base price that only comes with the hybrid and the fact that it was the first truck with hybrid standard where huge attributes everywhere you read about it even their intro video opened with those features like they should have seen this coming 😅

·
Registered
24 Posts
OK. My order includes Protective Fender Film and has been classified at 02 for 7 weeks. My dealer says that when Ford classifies as 02, I can no longer change the order and take the Protective Fender Film off. It does not appear that Ford is able to build this truck. I reserved within 3 hours of reveal on June 8th. The Ford reservation was misdirected (program problem) to the wrong dealer and it took 10 days to straighten that out and get my order completed at my dealer of choice on June 18th. Now what? Is there any way to fix this? Should I place another order at this late time without the Protective Fender Film? This is getting to be a little frustrating.

·
Registered
11 Posts
OK. My order includes Protective Fender Film and has been classified at 02 for 7 weeks. My dealer says that when Ford classifies as 02, I can no longer change the order and take the Protective Fender Film off. It does not appear that Ford is able to build this truck. I reserved within 3 hours of reveal on June 8th. The Ford reservation was misdirected (program problem) to the wrong dealer and it took 10 days to straighten that out and get my order completed at my dealer of choice on June 18th. Now what? Is there any way to fix this? Should I place another order at this late time without the Protective Fender Film? This is getting to be a little frustrating.
I could be wrong however I’ve heard it repeated multiple times. 02 does in fact lock the truck down where changes can’t be made without regional Ford reps getting involved however it does change off 02 back to 10. From what I understand the order moves back down to 02 where it could get pulled into production if everything is there. I think it’s a timing issue giving opportunities and people in your same situation. Could reach out to Long McArthur or watch back through their videos as I also heard it in there as well.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With an 02 Priority, I would not alter your order in any way. This comes from personal experience- in changing a customer's order, watching it jump to 10, then calling Ford scheduling and begging them to put it back to 02.

I have 3 orders at 02 since August (one is mine), so I get it. But 02 means Ford is ready to schedule- they just need your dealership to have allocations. In my case, Ford has not given me allocations since late July, hence the lack of scheduling.

·
Registered
24 Posts
With an 02 Priority, I would not alter your order in any way. This comes from personal experience- in changing a customer's order, watching it jump to 10, then calling Ford scheduling and begging them to put it back to 02.

I have 3 orders at 02 since August (one is mine), so I get it. But 02 means Ford is ready to schedule- they just need your dealership to have allocations. In my case, Ford has not given me allocations since late July, hence the lack of scheduling.
Thank You. I have taken your advice. My salesman, who is my son, agrees with your counsel. He advised that changing an order from 02 to 10 requires input from the regional Ford rep. Then after the Protective Fender Film is dropped, the order is left at 10 with the prayer that FORD will hopefully pick it up and change the status to 02 again. I will just leave it and wait for the factory to obtain supplies of the Protective Fender Film. Hopefully this will be sooner than later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts