Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of replies wondering what final price and breakdowns were for people receiving their trucks. Here’s mine.
Remember it’s a commercial lease.
Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Rectangle
Font Material property Screenshot Parallel Rectangle
Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Screenshot
Font Screenshot Number Circle Document

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wait so options are more expensive for fleets? Is it because the fleet Copilot 360 adds rear parking sensors?

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
60 Posts
Prices are in CAD, maybe that’s the variance
I am surprised you have the hybrid engine and believed the Egoboost with AWD was the only option in Canada.

Enjoy your new truck and I suspect we will see many Mavericks when we travel to Toronto in ours.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am surprised you have the hybrid engine and believed the Egoboost with AWD was the only option in Canada.

Enjoy your new truck and I suspect we will see many Mavericks when we travel to Toronto in ours.
Not sure where the rumour was Canada wasn’t getting hybrid.? Hybrid is the main power state for this truck. Ecoboost is the optional motor and AWD, so if anything we wouldn’t get those options. But being those two engines and powertrain are already approved by ministry of transport, there would be no reason for any of them to not be available in Canada. We had issues with transit and focus along time again when they were coming over seas and needed mods for our standards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts