Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was kind of worried about breaking in my new truck in the snow…..at this rate I won’t have to worry because it will be be spring before I see her!

·
Registered
216 Posts
No scheduling for the 23rd ????

Ford is pulling a Hyundai on us..................

·
Registered
9 Posts
I made my reservation on July 16. It is scheduled to be built the week of September 20th
Did you order the hybrid or the ecoboost? What was your priority code when you ordered?

I ordered a hybrid xlt on July 14 with a code of 19 an am still waiting for scheduling.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered a hybrid Lariat Lux on July 16…..confirmed order with Ford. I was told (by ford) to expect an email update within a week to 3 weeks. Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Check out my Signature..... XLT Hybrid Ordered 6/9 confirmed 6/17 was code 19 but when I went from blue to red it went to 02

·
Registered
18 Posts
XLT hybrid w lux package. confirmed july 9th, and that is the last communication i have recieved from ford

·
Registered
18 Posts
Went by my dealer today. good news, Bad news, and mostly no news. confirmed order 9th July:
So I went by the dealers today - they looked at the order - it is NOT scheduled for build - but - he said it is tagged as "no ????" I forget the term, but essentially it means nothing on my order is delaying it, they have all the stuff - or are expecting it - no shortages. still - no build schedule.

dealer said he was not aware of his "allotment" but did say he has 180 reservations, and about 30 have converted to orders so far (that % seems low to me?) So he has 30 orders sitting there waiting - none have been scheduled yet (central California)

·
Registered
22 Posts
caj: Central California? That is where I am from (Visalia, Ca.) (Dealership is in Fresno - Lithia). From what I hear, the conversion rate to orders is about right. I heard a quote that when there were 80,000 reservations, the actual order number was about 20,000. So since today (8-23-2021) the reservations are about 100,000, then perhaps FORD has about 25 thousand confirmed orders.
It would be nice to know when our Maverick is scheduled. Until then, our only choice is to wait expectantly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey 61,
I'm Actually in Auberry, about 40 miles up the hill from Fresno. I tried lithia first, it took em 3 days to respond to my email request. in the meantime future ford answered within a couple hours, gave me MSRP price, and no add on fees, so i went with them. funny, since then Lithia has called 2X and sent me numerous emails - saying they want my business - too bad -

1 - 14 of 14 Posts