I wanted to pass on some info from a convo with my Zone Manager this afternoon. (If this info proves inaccurate, keep in mind I am passing it on- not stating this as fact.)
- Expecting 6,500 Mavericks produced in Sept. 0 in October. If this release follows other releases, he expects 15-18k Mavericks in Nov.
- The 1st Edition model will get priority scheduling the first 2 months.
- Hybrid does have late availability.
- Stock inventory could (most likely will) arrive before retail (special) orders. I was 100% sure this was not the case, but I was wrong.
- The Maverick will have 9 months of production for the 2022 model year.
- Retail scheduling (special orders) starts July 29.
- Priority 2 means the Ford scheduling dept has "vetted" your order and is prepping it for scheduling. This is good!