Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
May I ask what it means scheduling week 11/15? I placed my order at the end of October and received confirmation from Ford on November 2nd. I did not received any other communication since. Thank you

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
May I ask what it means scheduling week 11/15? I placed my order at the end of October and received confirmation from Ford on November 2nd. I did not received any other communication since. Thank you
It means vehicles selected for scheduling this week (Thursday) will be scheduled within the first 3 weeks of January.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hmmmm, thank you. It seems that i placed the order before you and didn't get anything similar... I am confused....
It means that this week, which is the week of 11/15, Ford will send scheduling emails to customers who have a Maverick order for those January build weeks. Not everyone will be selected for those weeks. Factors include not only when you placed your order, but if your order has any constraints (scarce parts that will hold up production) or if your dealer has any allocations.

Since you ordered in October, you might not get selected since there are many people who have ordered as far back as June and still not gotten build dates. Then again, sometimes it depends on what you order and your dealer. Best of luck this week! The email generally gets sent out on Thursday or Friday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts