Registered
240 Posts
I see f
4 weeks of scheduling 18-25/11-1 and 11-08

Reactions: Chris McD

·
Registered
19 Posts
I stand corrected. What I read was in October approximately 3000 Mavericks will be produced and that number should be doubled in November. It came from a production post on the Maverick Truck Club website. I am still trying to find another article that stated that once production ramps up at the Hermosillo Plant they should be able to double Maverick Production in the upcoming weeks. I apologize, you read so much about the Maverick it's hard to keep it all straight. I will relay that information as soon as I locate it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just found out that I have a build date of 9/14 !! I am very excited. I had to email the dealership where I ordered it on June 9. I never got an email from Ford corporate and never heard from the head of sales at the dealership. I have had to email every month or so. I've had a VIN number for a long time but in the Ford tracker site it only ever said Ordered. Today is the first day it says In Production. Window sticker is not up yet but it references it on that site so it should be up soon. Fully loaded AWD gas Lariat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts