Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not really understanding the above post, but then I’m kinda dense like that. My order is scheduled for build the week of 9/20. As of August 5th anyway. Hopefully it won’t be delayed

·
Registered
174 Posts
Not really understanding the above post, but then I’m kinda dense like that. My order is scheduled for build the week of 9/20. As of August 5th anyway. Hopefully it won’t be delayed
Since you already have a build date you don’t need to worry about it. Basically they will schedule builds for The Maverick on the coming week to be built on the week of 11-15. Good for those of us who don’t have scheduled build dates yet like me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I stopped by my dealer this past Thursday. They told me the deal with not scheduling the hybrids was temporary and only because they ran out of engines

·
Registered
174 Posts
Have the ever address the no hybrid being scheduled situation?
Hybrids are being scheduled. Quite a few were scheduled last week. Check your email on Thursday to see if you get scheduled for production. That’s usually when they send out the scheduling emails.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wnet to the dealer today (9/23) to add a few items to my order and check out the Maverick which was at the dealer for a few hours. I found out that my order was in 'pull' status being considered for scheduling. That amazed me since it has been only 3 weeks since I placed my order. I ordered a Hybrid XLT without additional options. This may be why it is being considered. For all that have put in reservations much earlier please remember it is only being considered and is not as yet scheduled. A laundry list of options many of which can be done by the dealer or aftermarket will slow down your Maverick from being scheduled.

The attached photo is the regional ford rep's Maverick in front of my 97 Explorer Sport. This may help in size comparison. I was able to sit in the Maverick and it appeared to have more driver side room than the Explorer. At 6'4" I had plenty of leg and head room.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
20 Posts
The attached photo is the regional ford rep's Maverick in front of my 97 Explorer Sport. This may help in size comparison. I was able to sit in the Maverick and it appeared to have more driver side room than the Explorer. At 6'4" I had plenty of leg and head room.
Story checks out. He meets the minimum height requirement to see a Maverick in person.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a 2000 Explorer which my wife usually drives. I certainly hope the Maverick is bigger inside than the Explorer. The Explorer really is pretty tight.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just stopped at my local Ford Dealer who advised me that my Area 51 2.0 XLT FX4 with Lux package and sunroof is scheduled for an 11/1 build. I never received an email from Ford telling me this information. I was contacted by my salesman last week advising my vehicle was being previewed. At that time I was told that Ford had my email and would send me all further notifications about the vehicle but I heard nothing. It was a fluke that I went to my dealer today. Make sure to check with your dealer next week if you don't get a build date. You might get some unexpected good news. Good Luck to All.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered mine in July, shortly received an email stating my build date was the week of 9/20 (which, I might point out, ended today) No sign anywhere points to it having been built. Maybe they’re behind updating the build emails ? Maybe they didn’t build it at all? Who knows

·
Registered
8 Posts
Guess I started bitching and whining too soon. Got an email at 2:30 this morning stating that it has been built. Their tracking website still looks doesn’t show it though

·
Registered
8 Posts
Got yet another email last night stating it’s been not only built but now apparently it’s been shipped. They’re still showing a November 12 delivery date though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts