Ford Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this news about Ford bringing back the F-150 Lightning. Very cool.

It got me thinking though if there's a market for a high performance Maverick street truck. Remember the old Chevy ones. Or the GMC Cyclone?

I figure the turbo-4 is great for tuning.

·
Registered
93 Posts

It got me thinking though if there's a market for a high performance Maverick street truck. Remember the old Chevy ones. Or the GMC Cyclone?

View attachment 257
If it's true that Ford is bringing the Ranger Raptor to the US then I think it's possible they could do the same treatment to the Maverick. As for a street truck, I think the only way it happens with the Maverick is if someone does it themselves.

·
Registered
19 Posts

View attachment 257
I think it’s a great idea. If I get a Maverick I would like to have it set up like that sweet Colorado above. Well maybe not that low but a little lower than stock as mine would be a street truck and a light duty hauler. A tuned Ecoboost engine and AWD could make great street/sport truck.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think it’s a great idea. If I get a Maverick I would like to have it set up like that sweet Colorado above. Well maybe not that low but a little lower than stock as mine would be a street truck and a light duty hauler. A tuned Ecoboost engine and AWD could make great street/sport truck.
There are already tunes for the 2.0L EcoBoost since it's in the Fusion as well so it is possible.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts