Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check out our in-depth walk around video on the all-new 2022 Ford Maverick tonight at 6pm Central Time Zone.
Click on the link and set a reminder to watch it with Tim Bartz and ask him your questions.
Thanks Tim @FordVideoGuy for sharing all the information about the Maverick. You are the best insider around. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Super excited about the width of the flexbed. I can visualize stacking my cornhole boards horizontally on the wheel wells and leaving plenty of room for coolers and chairs for the rest of the bed. Flexbed is changing the game.

·
Registered
2013 F150 (sold it already)
23 Posts
Check out our in-depth walk around video on the all-new 2022 Ford Maverick tonight at 6pm Central Time Zone.
Click on the link and set a reminder to watch it with Tim Bartz and ask him your questions.
Your videos have been very helpful and enjoyable. I do have one question. Are there air vents under the front seats for the back row? I have heard that, but also heard that was not the case.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your videos have been very helpful and enjoyable. I do have one question. Are there air vents under the front seats for the back row? I have heard that, but also heard that was not the case.
I didn't even look under the seats, usually there are vents, usually those are for heat only.

·
Registered
193 Posts
For the hybrid will there be a air vent (fan) to cool down the hybrid battery? I know it is liquid cooled but wasn’t sure if also air cooled. If there is a vent, where?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts