1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
‘22 Maverick XL EB 2.0
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Truck

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Took delivery last week on a white XL and put new wheels and tires on it today. Went with putting a deposit on a a dealer ordered about a month ago instead of waiting 4+ months on an XLT with the options I wanted. Was dreading manual mirrors and then learned co-pilot 360 came with power mirrors (and this had that option). I still think I like the XL interior the best of the 3 trims. Wish it had the 4K package but still might order an XLT 4K FX4. Next up likely speaker upgrades (they’re just not good) and maybe a couple other small things (have a stubby Jr. antenna on the way and some black/white emblems). These tires are quite a bit quieter than the stock continentals that came on the steelies and makes for an even better ride (I’d suggest upgrading the tires even if you get an XL and plan on keeping the steelies)

Attachments

·
Registered
‘22 Maverick XL EB 2.0
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Those wheels look good enough to come off as a factory upgrade.
What is ride quality like now with them?
Thanks! Ride is good, feels like it has more control of the road and with it comes an ever smoother feeling ride, even on dirt roads…. I ordered off tire rack so I was nervous they wouldn’t look quite like they did in pictures/renderings, but I like the look and the ride even better than I expected to (so far, haven’t put many miles on em yet)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks Amazing. Are those wheels / tires the same size as stock? If not can you mention the wheel and tire size? Also, I'd love some more photos - closeups and additional angles if you're up for it. Great wheel choice!

·
Registered
‘22 Maverick XL EB 2.0
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Looks Amazing. Are those wheels / tires the same size as stock? If not can you mention the wheel and tire size? Also, I'd love some more photos - closeups and additional angles if you're up for it. Great wheel choice!
Thanks!! I went for basically the same size as the Lariat wheels/tires but added a tad more width (235 instead of 225). Wheels are 18x8 with a 45mm offset and the tires are 235/60/18 (235 17s were a stock option). Here’s a few more pics with slightly different angles that I had on my phone (if you need something different or have any other questions let me know, happy to help)
(Looks like it posted each pic twice, not sure what happened there)
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Car Tire
Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Car Tire

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
‘22 Maverick XL EB 2.0
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh and also here’s the link for the ones I got (off tire rack) and they happen to be on sale atm

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I just absolutely love your choice of wheels / tires - you did a great job. I hope you really enjoy your truck!

·
Registered
‘22 Maverick XL EB 2.0
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you notice if they sit inside the fender anymore than the stock steelies being a 45m offset?
I totally misread your question yesterday…. Here’s a comparison at pretty much the same angle with stock steelies be with the aftermarkets
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle

Car Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's awesome,it looks great!!!!!! Been looking at these but in the 17" flavor and was worried about the 45 offset being too far in the well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts