Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I order Maverick XL hybrid and the dealer is saying to me that would be 2-4month but I have 2 question:

1. Does any person had/have a production date for hybrid in this forum ?
2.Is it tru that soft closing on truck are holding production?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My XL Hybrid is scheduled for production next week (Oct4) ordered June 14.
Congratulations! It’s good seeing that they started hybrid production.If you don’t mind what priority you have? After some negotiations with dealer they set mine as priority 11

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys! I order Maverick XL hybrid and the dealer is saying to me that would be 2-4month but I have 2 question:

1. Does any person had/have a production date for hybrid in this forum ?
2.Is it tru that soft closing on truck are holding production?

Thank you in advance!
I ordered July 8 and have a build date of week o November 1st and it's an XLT hybrid

·
Registered
2 Posts
Placed my order in person at dealership on 7/2 for XL hybrid. Received email confirmation of order receipt from Ford to my personal email within a few minutes. Next communication from Ford was email received around 10/21 from Ford stating that there is one with " my name on it " and due to demand it will be delivered next year.
Received a call from the dealer yesterday stating that they needed my drivers license number, e-mail address, { which they already had} and I needed to sign the order form. They said that they received notice from Ford that they could now "push" the 15-20 Maverick orders they had through.
Although I received the order confirmation email from Ford on 7/2 I question why I had to complete the form supplying the additional information yesterday. Anyone have any idea if this may mean that my order will be delayed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.