Did you order one? If not, from my visit to my dealer and conversations with him you are going to pay the 5k uptick. If you did order one at least for me it's MSRP, and I'm way ok with that givin the demand for the Mav.
Nope, I would not do it; especially, if you do not need a vehicle now. Place an order for your build, and the max I would pay is MSRP. Yes, you will have to wait, but if you do not need a vehicle NOW, it is not a big deal.
Good. The purchasers that pay the extra are getting the same vehicle, but paying to get it a month or so earlier.Well told the dealer I didn't want to buy that one . I just placed an order at msrp. No mark up on orders . Thanks for the responses.